One-on-One

I open my eyes groggily. Everything was blurred. I squint my eyebrows. Everything was dark except the spot I'm sitting on. I'm all tied up and my stuff has been taken. I try to remember yesterday's events.

Oh yeah... I was kidnapped. Great. Really great.

"Waking up, huh, sleepyhead?" An angelic voice said. He stepped up and I raised my eyebrows.

"You..." I said as I tighten my jaws.

"You have been sleeping for hours now.." He chuckled.

"Who are you?" I said as I felt my hands slightly loose.

"A stupid question. You really think that I'm gonna tell you my name? Or should I say, You really thought that a criminal would tell his name to a police officer?" He smirked.

I stayed silent. That was a stupid move, honestly. I felt so dumb.

"Well, this is exclusive. 'cause you're special. My name's Natsu Dragneel. But I don't think you'll be able to research about me, since you're gonna be dea-" He stopped at the sight of me cringing. "What's the matter, sweetie?"

"Nothing." I said stubbornly. He placed a chair in front of me and sat down.

"You know, you are the toughest girl ever. You are so stubborn and rough." He said.

Wait. Rough. I have a file in my behind my belt. I struggled to get it and I did. How do I get out of this binding rope? He is in front of me, he would notice me immediately. How do I get out of this? How?

He snapped a finger in front of me. "Are you listening?" He said. "You look distracted."

Distraction!! That's it!!

"No, not at all." I said. I started giggling. I start cutting the rope loose.

"What's so funny?" He asked in curiosity, still sitting down. I continued giggling. I'm penetrating the rope, piece by piece. I made my giggling louder.

Natsu raised an eyebrow and stood up. "What's up? What's funny?" He frowned.

This time, I laughed. "I can't really tell you." I laughed even louder. When I felt that the rope is almost cut, I lean on the chair. I wouldn't want to snap it now, he would be ready.

I closed my fists repeatedly. It was all numb. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Okay," He said, almost impatient. "What is it?

And with one swift movement, I snapped the rope, setting myself free and landing my fist directly at his face. Then I kicked him on his legs so hard that he slumped down. I ran to the table and started getting my stuff. I held the gun and turned around with no hesitation. And surprisingly, he wasn't there.

~~~~~ Natsu's P.O.V. ~~~~~

Dang. She's fast. I dragged myself across the room and hid behind the bar. She was getting all her stuff back. I looked at the decorative mirror in front of me. I saw her.

There she stood, in the middle of the room. Her beautiful blonde hair shone. She scanned the room with fierce eyes. Then her jaws tightened. She looked towards my direction.

"Sweetheart, are you there?" She jokingly said. I know she knows I'm here. There's no point in denying it.

"Miss me already?" I played along. She grinned. I looked at her using the mirror. Sunshine landed on her.

Wait. Sunshine? I looked up. There was a glass on the roof. And there she stood. Directly below the glass. I held out my gun and lied down. I pointed my gun upward, in the direction of the glass above.

"What if I am?" She said, pointing her gun at the bar. She slowly walked towards me.

"I won't come closer if I were you." I said in attempt to make her stop. She's moving away from the glass. She stopped.

"Why? I can't stay away from you my beloved Nat-" She started but was cut off when I shot the glass.

She looked above and glass started to pour on her like rain. She shoved her hands on her head and ran away from the glass. I kept on shooting until all the glass is broken. She ran towards my direction. Clearly injured. Blood all over her hands and face. I stood up, pointing my gun at her. But she is also pointing her gun at me.

Her fierce brown eyes locked with my onyx ones. She was panting. Both of us were sweating. She bit her lip in pain.

~~~~~ Lucy's P.O.V. ~~~~~

I bit my lip. Excruciating pain struck my arm. He stared at me with concerned eyes.

Suddenly, his jaw tightened. "You're an angel. But I think you need to go back to where you came from." He said.

My mind raced. I'm thinking of a way out. I'm looking at him but in the corner of my eyes, I spot a window. I smirked and his eyes widen, he slightly lowered his gun.

"I guess I'll fall from heaven again." I said as I smashed myself against the window.