Chapter 10

Warnings: Smut and daddy kink
____________________________
Tyler's POV:
When I woke up, I saw that Troye was laying half on top of me. He had an arm and a leg around me, his curls were tickling my chin. He looked so adorable. I run my fingers through his hair. He moves a little bit, but he isn't awake yet. "Troye boy, you have to get off of me if you want me to make breakfast." He groans. "Baby...I'll make Nutella pancakes!" I feel him smile against my skin. He gets off of me and sits up. "I knew that would get you up."

He giggles. "You're too adorable."

"Stop, Tilly!"

"You can lay in bed until I finish the pancakes, but when they are ready you are getting up. If not...I'm coming to tickle you!"

"OK, I'LL GET UP! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME!"

I lean forward to kiss his forehead. He grabs my arms as I put my hands on his thighs. I pull away. He looks into my eyes and I can't stop myself. I kiss him. He kisses me back.

The kiss is getting pretty heated now. He turns to the side so I can get on top of him easier. When I'm in his lap, I start grinding my hips forward. He whimpers. Fuck, he is so hot. "Tilly..."

I pull away as fast as I can. What if he doesn't want this. "What? Are you okay? Do you not want this?"

"Don't stop."

He smashes our lips together again.

Smut Warning:
My hands go to his chest. He growls and suddenly I am pushed back. Troye is now on top of me. He is breathing heavily and is sweating. Could he get any sexier than this? I doubt it. I am so thankful that we are still naked from last night. "How does it feel, Daddy, to be dominated like this? What do you want me to do?" He grabs my cock and rubs his fist up and down it a couple times. "Do you want me to do this until you cum so hard you won't be able to stand it."

"Fuck, Troye!"

He licks a stripe up my cock and then he takes me into his mouth. He licks at the tip and tightens his fist at my base. Fuck, this feels so good. I'm usually the dominant one, but I can't be this time when Troye is making me feel this much pleasure. "Or do you want me to do this until you feel so ready to bust, just needing that one thing to knock you over the edge?"

"YESSSS! Oh my god, yes!"

"Then what do you want me to do?"

I open my mouth to speak, but I can't. "Come on, Daddy. What were you gonna say?"

"Fuck me so hard I won't remember my name! Please, Troye! You feel so good!"

"Ok, whatever you say Daddy." And he takes me into his mouth again. His lust filled eyes stare into mine. I cry out. He is bobbing his head up and down, taking me deeper every time. I've never felt so good. I never want to be fucked by anyone else. Troye needs to be the only one. What is happening to me?

I accidentally thrust my hips and he takes me in, deepthroating. "Oh my...TROYE!!! AHHHHHH" I can't stop my moaning mess. He finally takes me out of his mouth. "Troye, I'm so close...don't stop! Please!"

"No." and he disappears into the living room.

He comes back with a condom. His cheeks are bright red. "I...I brought some j...just incase."

I giggle. "Shut up!"

He opens my bedside table and grabs the lube. This is actually happening! He climbs back on top of me and sets the condom aside. He pours some lube onto his fingers and backs up a little. I lift my legs and he presses a cold finger to my hole. "Go, Troye!" And he pushes his finger in. He starts pumping it in and out. He adds another one and I feel a slight sting as he starts to scissor them. I haven't been a bottom in a while so this is some getting used to.

He keeps scissoring them and thrusting them in and out. "Troye...please! I'm ready!"

He removes his fingers and grabs the condom. He rips it open and rolls it on. He has never looked sexier and like a sex god in his life. I guess I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice that he was ready. So when I feel his tip pressed to my hole, I shiver. "You ready?"

I nod and he pushes in. "Ahhhhh!" God, that hurts like hell! I forgot how this feels. He waits until I look like I'm ok. He starts to push in again. I still feel the stinging, but I'm getting used to it. Soon he is buried deep inside me. "Troye, you can move."

He starts to pull out and he slams back in. "FUCK!"

He goes faster and harder each time he slams into my broken little hole. "Tro...Troye I'm so close!"

He keeps smashing into my hole. He leans up to kiss me while he grabs my dick. He pumps so fast. I scream. My release hits me like a train. He rides me through my orgasm and soon he is cumming into the condom still inside me. He collapses on me, breathing heavily. "Are you okay?"

"Yea"

"I've never felt so good in my life."

We lean into each other and press our lips together. This kiss is sweet and slow. He pulls out of me and ties up the condom. We both get up. "We should shower."

"Uh...yea. You can go first."

I grab his arm. "No, you're coming with me."
____________________________
Author's Note:

So how was that? I figured out that I absolutely love writing dom Troye😉I'm not really sure what this chapter became. I didn't follow any of my plans. It kinda wrote itself. Anyway, I'm gonna try to upload more often, but we'll see how that goes. So I'll be on my way now. Love y'all💜

Instagram: tro_yler

Janiel insta(with my bff): Janiel.pigs

YouTube: Annelise 1214

Twitter: Annelise1214

Musical.ly: Annelise_1214