Chapter 6

Troye's POV

CRAPPPP! I'm already letting my feeling show! How am I supposed to spend 2 weeks with him when in the first hour I'm acting weird. I'm getting so nervous. it's perfectly fine, I'm just staying at my best friend's house which happens to be my crush's house also. Oh god...help!

We enter his apartment and I put my bag down. I go to sit on the couch. "Troye, are you hungry?"

I didn't even realize he went into the kitchen. "Ummm...yea a little bit."

"Do you want me to make pancakes?"

"Of course!"

"Ok put in a movie and I'll have them ready soon."

Ughhh why do I have the pressure of choosing a movie?

I finally choose Divergent because let's just admit that Theo James is fucking hot. (A/N: He really is fucking hot) While the previews play I go into the kitchen to check on Tyler. "Hey Ty."

I start looking through the cabinets. "Troye, what are you doing? The pancakes are almost ready!"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

I pull out a jar of nutella and get out a knife. "I should've known."

Tyler shakes his head. We start giggling. I set down the knife and start opening the jar. Tyler grabs the jar out of my hands and takes off running through the the house. "TILLY!"

I finally catch up to him and steal the jar back. He tackles me to the floor and he straddles my hips. I wish we were in this position with less clothes. NO! STOP! TYLER IS YOUR BEST FRIEND! YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THIS! "Tilly get off of me!"

"Fine, but only because if I don't the pancakes will burn."

We walk back into the kitchen and Tyler puts the pancakes on two different plates. He hand me one and we walk back into the living room. I start the movie. We eat our pancakes pretty fast and we just sit in silence and watch the movie. I guess he notices I'm cold because he grabs and blanket and tells me to come closer. He covers us up and I lay my head on his shoulder. We eventually fall asleep like this.
_______________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys! Sorry it's been 2 months. I got wrapped up in summer and then school started. Also this week is my 5th week of school so it sucks. Anyway what do you think about all this Troyler drama? Like wtf is happening? The VMAs are tonight and hopefully Tyler goes and interviews Troye. I need Troyler action😩 The last troyler collab was one year ago from yesterday. I'm sad. Ok so I'll talk to you guys later! (P.S. This chapter is 366 words! Yay longer chapies!)

Follow me on Instagram @ triggered_troyler

Subscribe to my YouTube channel @ Annelise 1214