Chapter 7

Troye's POV

I don't know when it happened, but when I woke up we were in Tyler's bed. He had his arm around my torso. I was definitely NOT getting up. This is probably my only chance to cuddle with Tyler.

When I fell Tyler stir, I closed my eyes. I did NOT wanting him knowing that I was just laying there cuddling him. He sighed and squeezed me, almost like a hug. He let go of me and got out of bed. When I was sure he was out of the room I opened my eyes. I decided to wait about 5 minutes before I got up.

When I got up, I realized I wasn't in my normal black skinny jeans. I was in a pair of sweatpants and they weren't mine. OH. MY. GOD. Tyler changed my pants and I'm wearing some of his pants! I stop fangirling walk to the kitchen.

Tyler is making a cup of coffee and humming a song to himself. I clear my throat to let him know I'm up. He turns toward me. "Oh good, you're awake! We have lots to..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TILLY!"

I run up and hug him.

"Thanks, babe!"

He giggles and I can't even explain how much my heart swells at the pet name. I let go of him and step back a little bit. "So what do we have to do today?"

"Well, first we need to get ready, then we can go get breakfast, then we are going to the store, then we are getting lunch, then everyone comes over and tonight will be AMAZING! So go get in the shower! Also if you didn't notice, I put you in some of my sweatpants. I didn't know where your bag was and I thought you would be more comfortable in different pants."

"Uhhh...yeah, thanks!"

I smile and go get clothes from my bag to get in the shower. The awkwardness is so real right now.
_______________________________
A/N:
Thanks guys for 204 reads🎉💞 I said on Instagram I would update this week if I got to 200 reads and I did so here it is😊YAY! Things are happening soon (not Troye soon either) ok well goodnight✌🏼️

Instagram: triggered_troyler
YouTube: Annelise 1214