Chapter 3

Troye's POV

I wake up to a flight attendant telling everyone on the plane that there are 4 more hours until the crossover. So there is 9 more hours left. I know if was on Twitter and Tumblr for an hour so I guess I slept for 10 hours.

"Was I really that tired?" I accidentally say that out loud and the old woman sitting next to me looks at me with a confused face. I fake laugh and look away awkwardly. I decide to try to go back to sleep to escape the chaos of the plane, but I can't so I give up and watch a movie on Netflix.

Not that I'm self obsessed or anything like someone, *cough cough "TYLER" cough cough*, but I watched Spud. I can't get over how small I looked in it. Who am I kidding I STILL am small.

           ***                                                                                                     
After the movie is over I realized half way though the it I have to pee. Now I have to really bad. So I get up and walk to the bathroom. I pull the handle down, but the door is locked so someone is in there. JUST GREAT!!!

After I've waited 5 minutes, I knock and no one answers so I try the handle again and the door opens! WOW, I feel stupid. It's not really my fault I have tiny muscles. Well, yeah it kinda is, but I travel all the time and have no time to go the gym so...

It feels so good to pee. I didn't go during the movie because the continuous line, but it had died down THANKFULLY! I wash my hands and splash my face. I dry my hands and face on a paper towel, unlock the door, and walk out. I try to ignore that there is a line because of how weak I am.

On my way back to my seat a fan stops me and asks for a picture and autograph. I do that because it is hard to turn down such sweet and loving fans. As soon as I sit down I put my earbuds in and listen to my chill playlist on Spotify.
_______________________________
Author's Note:

So sorry it's been a while I always set a day I will post and when it gets to the day I always say I will do it later and never do it. So here it is finally. And have you guys watch Spud? I LITERALLY CAN'T get over how small he is it in! That was only in 2010! I watched it a week ago by the way. I still have to watch the 2nd and 3rd one. Anyway I'm gonna do a little shameless self promo, but you should subscribe to my YouTube channel, Annelise 1214. I post on Monday, Friday, Saturday, and any other time I want to on the weekend, but the last part usually doesn't happen. So that's it. I'll write soon, maybe. Like, vote, and comment! DUBAI!!!