Chapter 11

Troye's POV:
"Tyler." He turns around he looks at me with concern in his eyes. I guess he sees how I'm covering up me body. "Troye, can I ask you something?"

"Yea."

"Have you never showered with anyone before?"

I shake me head no. I'm fidgeting now. He walks towards me and hugs me. "Troye, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Don't let anyone tell you different. You aren't too skinny or too pale. You are perfect no matter what."

"Thanks, Tilly."

He kisses my forehead. "You're welcome! Now let's shower up!"

We get in the shower and wash up. I guess he sees that I'm struggling to wash my back because he grabs the rag from my hands and helps me wash. He turns me around to wash my stomach. I look up at him and he looks at me. We lean forward and press our lips together. I wrap my arms around his neck. I want to be his, but I know that will never happen. I mean we've already fucked, but that doesn't mean anything more than sex, right? Or does it? I don't know. We finish up and get out.

***

We are cuddled up on the couch watching Aladdin. My head is on Tyler's shoulder and he has his arm around me. I never want this moment to end. "Troye, we need to talk." Well I guess every good thing must come to an end. I lift my head. "What is it?"

"Troye, please take this seriously. I...I...I really like you. These past few days have been the best of my life and that's saying a lot because a lot of amazing things have happened to me. I want you to know how much you mean to me and how proud I am of you. I just...I don't know what I'm saying. Nevermind, you obviously don't..."

"Tyler, I really like you too." I interrupt him. I don't want him to feel like he is the only one hiding his feelings. "I've liked you for a long time. I've always wanted to be yours. I'm sorry I don't know what I'm saying either. I just really like you."

"Troye, I don't want you to feel like you're being pressured to say anything. If you don't like me, it's fine."

"But I do, I really like you."

"I..."

"So what does this mean?

"Troye, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Ummm...no."

"What, why?"

"I'm just kidding. I love you, Tyler."

"I love you too."

I crawl in his lap and kiss him. "So I guess we are boyfriends now." I smile.

"Yep." He smiles back. We start making out.

"Tyler, can we..."

"Not tonight, baby."

"Tomorrow?"

"We'll see." And he winks at me. Ughhh really. I curl up to his side again and hug him. "I love you, Tilly."

"I love you too, baby."
____________________________
Author's Note:

So this is just kind of a fluffy filler chapter. I fell asleep last night writing it and I finished it on the bus this morning. I have to get ready to go into school. Kms😒 Anyway more updates soon, hopefully! I'll talk to you guys later, DUBAIIII!!!!!

Instagram: tro_yler

Janiel insta(with my bff): Janiel.pigs

YouTube: Annelise 1214

Twitter: Annelise1214

Musical.ly: Annelise_1214