Chapter 14

(A.N. I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE LAST YEAR😳😂this was funnier when I started this in January)

Tyler's POV:
I wake up and am a little disappointed that I'm alone in bed. I sit up, put my glasses on, and grab my phone. It's 11:21. Troye never gets up this early. I get out of bed and pull on some underwear and sweatpants.

As I'm walking out to the living room, I hear a crash from the kitchen. "SHIT!"

"Troye?" I walk to the kitchen and see him cooking.

"TILLY! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS YET!"

"You're cute." I walk up behind him and kiss his neck. I start tickling his stomach.

"TILLY! NO! STOP! The breakfast will burn!"

I stop tickling him. "We're gonna meet Zalfie and Marcus at Starbucks, remember?"

"Good because I can't cook." He says laughing.

"Lets go shower." I pick him up and carry him to my room.

***

We are currently walking to Starbucks. Troye is on the phone with Tyde. I can tell Troye is so overprotective of him. He always makes sure he is safe. We walk into Starbucks and I spot Zalfie and Marcus. Troye tells Tyde he has to go and he hangs up.

We walk over to Zoe, Alfie, and Marcus. "So why are you two late?" Zoe says smirking.

"Mr. Troye Boy over here tried to make some breakfast." I say giggling.

"Shut up!" He slapped me on the arm. "Let's go order."

After we order we go back to our seats. Troye scooted his chair closer to mine. I don't think anyone noticed, but I think they suspect something is going on. I hope they don't say anything before Troye is ready to tell them.

***

We walk into the store Tilly's. Troye leans over to me. "Hey Tilly, how does it feel to have me inside of you again."

"TROYE!" I whisper yell at him. I can't believe he just said that with our friends near.

We look around some more and Troye buys a beanie. He looks so cute in beanies.

We go to a couple more stores and then decide to go home. We say goodbye to Zoe, Alfie, and Marcus.

***

We get home and something just snaps in me. Troye looks so fucking hot in that beanie. Apparently I was staring for too long because he looks at me and says, "Tilly are you okay?"

"Yea!" Is all I say. I know we will have to have a conversation later and we will both feel very uncomfortable. "Troye, what do you for lunch?"

"I kinda want sandwiches."

"That's good with me."

I make the sandwiches and bring them to the living room. Troye is on his laptop probably working on some music thing. I set his plate down and he shuts his laptop. We eat pretty fast. There was some small talk here and there. I was so nervous to talk to him about the thing. He gets on his phone after he finishes. Ugh...I have to do this.

"Tilly, are you sure you're okay? Do you need to tell me something?"

"Ummm...can we talk about something?" He looks scared senseless. "It's nothing bad!" He relaxes a little bit.

"So um..."

"Tyler just spill it!" Oh damn!

"We need to talk about your kinks..." He almost chokes on his water.