Chapter 15

Tyler's POV:

Troye and I are lying in my bed, naked, wrapped up in my blankets. We are listening to the singer Wet and staring at each other. I have never loved anyone more than I love him.

I kiss his forehead and realize he is shaking. "Troye are you cold...Why are you crying?"

"This song..."

"What is wrong with this song?"

"The lyrics. Please tell me you will love me forever even if I fuck up."

I stare into his eyes, he really is concerned that I will leave him. "Of course, baby! Don't think like that, you are amazing and I will always love you." That's not helping! "Let's just change the music."

"Okay." I grab my phone and turn on Blackbear because who doesn't love him? I pull Troye closer and kiss him. "You're sooooo amazing, princess."

"Oh gosh," he giggles and hides in my chest, "that reminds me of earlier." I just pull him closer if that's possible.

***

I wake up to Troye massaging my head. I smile and he kisses me. If I can wake up every morning like this, I will gladly take that. He continues to kiss me. I groan, "Mmmm baby." Troye climbs on top of me, our morning erections rubbing together. He moves his lips to my ear. "Make love to me."

I flip him over and kiss down his neck leaving love bites on the way. "Tilly, please."

I move back up and reach to the bedside table to get a condom. I stare at Troye, he is so "Beautiful." He blushes at my comment. I move to roll on the condom. He stops me. "Tilly, I want to feel you."

"Troye, we can't. I know you were a virgin before this, but I wasn't so it would be good to get tested first." He pouts. "We can go get tested today."

"Okay, but make love to me first."

I put the condom on and line up. I hope he is still stretched out from yesterday. I push in and he groans. I pause and after a few minutes he nods. I push in more. This feels right. This feels different than the other times we've had sex. The other times we fucked, this time we are making love. I love Troye so much. How could someone not love him? He cares for people, he is so open yet closed off. He is beautiful and sexy. He is stubborn, but open-minded. He isn't perfect because there is no perfect. He is himself. He is Troye Sivan Mellet and I love him for that.
____________________________
Author's Note:

Hey guys, long time no see. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been an emotional mess these past few months. I've been caught up in other fandoms. Let's be real, who even reads Troyler fanfic anymore. I'm still going to update this story just won't be as long as I planned. Sorry. Love you guysBye!