Chapter 13

(A.N. I GOT A FREAKING LAPTOP!!!!!)

Troye's POV:
We get back to Tyler's apartment after dropping Zalfie and Marcus off. Tyler turns me around and kisses me. "Sorry, I missed kissing you."

He starts to walk off. "No! I want more!" I whine.

"I'll be in my room, Troye."

"Fuck you."

I hear a giggle and then a bang and an ow. "Tilly, are you okay?"

"Yea! I just stubbed my toe."

"Karma's a bitch isn't it?" I giggle and go to the kitchen.

I grab a thing of Nutella and a spoon. Then I go to Tilly's room to change. I walk in and his back is to me. He is taking his shirt off. Oh god he is so fucking hot. The way his muscles flex and just the way he...Stop it! Why are you so sexually frustrated today!?! Fuck it! I put the Nutella and spoon down and walk up behind him and hug him. I attack his neck with kisses and nips. "Troye..."

"Tilly..."

"Stop doing that."

"Fine" I back up. "Wait did you mean the kisses or the way I answer?'"

"Both...for now."

"Okay."

(A.N. FUCK MY HEART...I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR BOY NO MORE JUST CAME ON!!!)

He takes his jeans off and he crawls in bed. Oh so he is gonna really do that to me. I start to take my shirt off. "You got to watch me take my clothes off so why don't you give me a little show." I start taking my shirt off slower and once it is off I throw it across the room. I reach down to my button and zipper on my jeans. I unbutton it and unzip it slowly trying to make it look as sexy as I can. I probably look like I'm sexually crazed. I pull them down thus giving me the friction that I wanted but not needed if Tyler wasn't going to help. I bite my lip to stop a moan. I walk over to the bed and sit on Tyler's lap. I pull him into a long passionate kiss. I start grinding my hips forward. I throw my head back and moan. "Tyler please do something!"

He pushes me back and kisses me again. He disconnects our lips and sits right on my dick. He rolls his hips making me almost cum. "TYLER!" He scoots back and latches his fingers onto the waistband of my boxers. "Can I?"

I give a small nod and he pulls them down. My dick springs out already having a drip of precum on the tip. Tyler leans down and breaths on it. It sends shivers through my body. He then takes the tip into my mouth swirling his tongue around. "Tilly stop teasing please!" I get out in between moans. He goes down father and starts massaging my balls with the hand that isn't pressing my hip into the mattress. He bobs and twist his mouth around my length. I let out a moan I didn't know I was holding in. "Oh my god...TILLY!"

He takes me out of his mouth and starts running his hand up and down my length. He moves up to kiss me. He moves to my neck nipping and kissing it. Finally finding my sweet spot. I moan again and again. He moves down my chest and takes one of my nipples into his mouth. Oh my god this feels amazing! He sucks on it and bites at it. He moves to the other one and does the same to it. "Tilly! I'm gonna cum!" He quickly moves back down to my length and takes it into his mouth. I release my load into his mouth. He swallows it all then he takes me out of his mouth and kisses me.

I latch onto him and flip us over. "Now I'm gonna do the same to you."

He starts saying something, but is interrupted by a moan as I start palming him through his underwear. I reach up a little bit and start taking them off. Once they are off, I throw them across the room. I grab his dick and start pumping it. "Troye! Faster!" I pump faster and faster until my arm gets tired. I slowly lean down and lick his tip. He groans at this.

I then take him into my mouth. Going as far as I can. I don't have a gag reflex so I guess I'll be pretty good at this. He moans out my name. God he's so fucking hot. I start bob my head up and down. This is my first time doing this so I hope I'm doing it right. I know I'm a baby when it comes to sex. I go faster and deeper every time I go up and down. Tyler is a moaning mess now. "Troye! I'm close!" He breathes out.

"Go ahead. I'll be okay." And he releases into my mouth. I attempt to swallow it all. Some ends up dripping out of my mouth. I take him out of my mouth and lick up the rest.

I crawl up to lay next to him. "Was I okay?"

"You were amazing." He pulls the covers up and cuddles me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Tilly."
____________________________
Author's Note:

Guys I realized that I started writing this story over a year ago! Wtf! I didn't publish the first chapter until a couple of months later tho. I also didn't mean to write "smut" in this chapter but it just kinda happened...lol. Ok well I'm actually gonna get out of bed now. (It's 2:08 pm for me) ok love you guys🖤*wink* buuuyyyyeeeeeee