Chapter 4

Troye's POV

I wake up and a flight attendant is tapping me on the shoulder repeatedly saying, "Sir, sir, sir you have to get up!" I fully open my eyes and I can feel my cheeks heat up. I get up and grap my carry-on. "S-Sorry."

I take a step back, but she takes a step forward and she has a smirk on her face. "It's fine!" Next thing I know she is pinning me against the wall of the plane. "Are you sure you don't wanna stay? If you stay with me we will have some fun, cutie!" She licks her lips. Ew...this is so not okay.

"Ummm...sorry, but umm...I'm gay."

"Oh." She gets off of me and she has bright red cheeks and is standing really awkwardly. I stop leaning on the wall, turn around, and walk toward the door. Before I go out I turn around and glance at her. She sees me and quickly walks into another part of the plane. I giggle and walk off.

I'm heading to the other plane quickly knowing I was the last one off the plane and will most likely be close to late getting to this one. "Flight to Los Angeles, California will be taking off in 3 minutes!" Shit, I have to get to the other side of the airport in 2 minutes if I want to get settled before we take off and that still doesn't leave much time to get settled.

I just barely make it to the plane. They are closing the door when I get to it. The woman glares at me like I offended her, but lets me in anyway. I'm so glad I did not miss my flight! I take my seat and take out my laptop and earbuds. I have to wait until be are in the air to get on the laptop though. 5 more hours, I can't wait to see Tilly! The other times I have came to the states it was only for a week, but Playlist Live is next week and Tilly's birthday is this week, so why not come for two weeks. Two weeks with Ty. Oh crap what if I let my feelings show! That can not happen. That will be hard when I'm staying in HIS APARTMENT.

For some reason I feel really nervous. What if Tyler is too busy with work to hang out with me? Or he ignores me at the surprise party and Playlist Live? Nahhh, Tyler isn't like that. He always makes time for his friends and him to hang out, especially his best friend.

I smile to myself. Everyone has to put away their electronics for take off. I put one my seat belt and put my blanket one because for some reason I am cold. The other plane was so much more chaotic. This one has no crying babies and no weird, creepy people. The plane starts to lift off the ground. I look out the window. I hate heights, but I am so glad I am the only one in the row.
_______________________________
Author's Note

So sorry it took me forever to finally update. I was busy with school stuff and family stuff. Nothing bad tho. I'm still here. I also just finished reading Freak by MelancholyMango. IT IS SOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! I am now reading My Stupid Senior by FlutteringFranta. I have read 39 chapters in less than a week. I think I need some help! So there are some recommendations on some fanfics to read. They are really good. So hope you like this chapter, I'm trying to make longer chapters. So be prepared. (Just started singing The Lion King song in my head, lol.) So I'll update some time. Byeeeeee!

-Annelise