realization

The photo on top ∆∆ is Mia's actor. She super pretty and an amazing actress. Join Ryan and his love mystery.

Ryan's POV

I really needed to go toilet when I see the lights are on in Mia's room. I know she get scared easily and I enjoyed seeing her reaction when I do scare her. She may not find it funny but her reactions are really cute.

The closer I got to her room, I see her lazily her phone, as if her hands were numb. She look like she was just woken up and I straight away developed a strong dislike to whoever she was talking to. She is my girlfriend, who will call her at this time of the night?

"Sure, where and when will we meet?" the person on the receiver asked, if I disliked the person who is talking to my girl before, right then from the question I more than strongly disliked them. I couldn't comprehend whether it was a girl or a boy from the distance. Mia as beautiful as she was,was deep in thought to the receiver's question.

Watching her from a distance I noticed how her lips parted and close, and how her hands mentally wiggled along with her eyes. Oh how I longed to hold her in my arms, and tell her how much I love them, but I couldn't. she has been hurt a lot and she is afraid that I'm the same.

I tried so hard to convince her that I'm different to her ex (first love) but she wouldn't believe me. I just needed to give her time, that's what she asked for.

"hello?" the receiver asked and snapped Mia out of her thought. My jealousy got the best of my and I decided to stop their conversation, I will just tell whoever she is talking to , to call tomorrow . Mia lips parted to speak, this time I was already behind her and I asked. "Who are you talking to at this night of hour?"

She jumped a little and I almost crack up laughing my as to how she jumped and prepared to 'fight', but as soon as she glared at me I held my laughter. Damn you, why you gotta be cute in anything you do, even your glare is adorable.

"Ryan how many times have I told you not to creep on people like that?" She snapped at me, but I ignored the effect it had on me. How can someone feel like they have control of your body and mind? I looked at her deep in the eyes, the moment she pulled back the contact I spoke because I was already missing those wonderful brown eyes of hers that's reminded me of Vicky.

"I didn't creep on you Mia, in fact I never you are just easily sacred and you can't blame me for that. This is your way of avoiding me question, I already know you too well, now spill it." I said smirking and as soon as her eyes met mine I gave her a wink.

Taking her hand of the phone because they need to be stretch, after all they were numb. She closely watched my every move and I knew she was hiding the effect it had on her. Bringing her hands close to my lips I kissed her finger tips, and she bit her lips then removed her hand out of my grip. I know you like it stop holding back if only you were Vicky I wanted to say.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" she yelled as if nothing had happened at all. Frowning at her reaction I looked over her phone and say the caller haven't hang up yet and my frown deepen. I felt guilty that when I try to do something romantic she either ruins it or I end up imaging she is Vicky.

"Ohh and I failed." I pretended to sound sorry and teasingly about it, when really I was hurt by the away she yapped my hand away. Maybe it was my eyes that might give it away, or maybe I didn't look like how I sounded but I didn't want her to know.