whats going on 4

"I'm only this cute because of you" he said with a grin. I've got to fight back his cuteness so I stood up hoping praying I had the energy to walk. My hope there too high and I stumbled, as he was reaching to catch me he also stumbled backward and I ended up on top of him. Thank good his room has a lot of space, if there would have been a chair where he landed, he would have been hurt badly

"Hi" he said

"Sorry I uh I mean it was an accident I didn't mean to I'm uh..." I struggled to speak properly, maybe it was the closeness or his eye or just that he knows I find him cute but I got distracted.

Someone stamped and saw that scene; she looked embarrassed then angry.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but I was just passing to see Ricky." She said point the guy who was on top of me. So that's his name Ricky rhyme with mine. He didn't stare up at the girl who was requesting to talk to him, he kept his gaze locked on me as if it's just the two of us in the room.

"Girls don't like waiting." I said kindly giving him the hint that he can get of me or else I'll explored. He of cause stood up he knows me to well I thought smiling. But the girl requested to speak to him in private. Curiously I followed them to listen to their conversations partly because I think I was interested in him. But mostly because I wanted to know the relationship between him and the girl.

"You're such a good actor did she fall for that act in an instinct ?" the girl asked with a childish voice

"I told you there is not a single girl on earth who wouldn't, what's new babe?" he asked with a grin then kissed her forehead, she guide his lips to her and they kissed.

"Why her you will make me so jealous you know how much I love you" the girl said with 'sadness' in her voice.

"Because her aunt, if she visit her aunt we will not have a way out of this. I want to distract her, help me on that by making her trust you too" he between kisses with a smirk in his face.

I stumbled to the ground, not because I was dizzy from the bump earlier but from what I was hearing. At that moment I regretted following them, I don't know what I was meant to feel. Am I meant to fear him and her, or hurt? I just couldn't explain how I was feeling.
You know when you just can't find the word how you feel or you just don't understand yourself that was me then. For certain I was not jealous of her.

Suddenly all my strength from my legs were gone. Great just what I needed I thought. I crawled to Ricky's room. Yup believe it or not I crawled, I didn't want them to see me or hear me. I had to play dumb and naive, but it was so hard playing innocent knowing his kindness was an act. His 'accident' bump was a plan.

After leaving them 15 minutes ago, they finally finished their making out and plan. I won't fall in your trap the time Ricky "Did we take long?" Ricky said with his concern act. I was too good to believe him and I feared him at that moment.
"I need to home, I will be late" I said trying to act as naive I as was before.
He looked at me deep in thought but I interrupted him by stand up and holding my balance. He look at me surprised but then said " I will walk you to your bus station, you know what they say if you're a woman you shouldn't be alone all the time" I nodded giving him a smile I'm just acting, i went to get my broken phone which he looked through without caring about my privacy. In fact he broke it on purpose I believe, from the conversation with that girl I have no doubt.

No way I'm in his good side he looks so sweet and handsome but behind that sweetness is a heart that wants something deep. Something that I'm not specifically aware of because I didn't listen to their further conversations
"So what did the girl have to talk to you about?" I asked testing him to see if he showed any clue.
"She was saying about a party." He said coolly, a party wow you big liar you don't want me to meet my aunt you are pretending to care about me. What scared me the most was that he could tell a believable lie?
"Can I come?" I asked this time paying close attention to him for any sign. He rub his hand on through hair as if searching for flea. He is impossible I thought.

"I would love you to come!" He said with enterable. Wow he is a better actor then I thought, then his conversation with the girl came rushing back to me "she must not see her aunt"