whats going on 2

Not to be rude or anything but in my life I have never I mean NEVER known a girl who claims to be my big sister and her name is Rachel. My life is starting to get weird; I didn't dare ask her anything else because I just know. I can't trust her, I can't even trust myself. I frowned as she was still trying to hold her laughter in.

"Rachel and Vicky dinner is ready" mother said frustrated

Rachel came up close and laid her cold hands on my forehead and said, "Vicky your warm? Are you alright, the ball bump you pretty hard its more serious than I thought ha-ha" I ignored her and spoke

"You say you're my big sister yet you look younger than me" I said,

It wasn't funny but it was confusing. I didn't say anything funny, or made a funny face but I didn't understand how she started to laugh her heart out. I'm used to people laughing at me when I'm not trying to be funny, but at that moment, I wasn't trying to be funny. I wasn't being the 'usual' me I was dead serious and my question was so serious I don't know how she could laugh at something like that.

"Sorry you're looking at me like a complete stranger even worse you're claiming you look older than me, I just had to laugh. You know it's not every day my little cute, amazing sister makes her big strong sister laugh like this, I love you and I'm glad you're up now even though you're not normal yet. Don't tell mom about our little game today I will be dead before you know it" Rachel said

"Umm Rachel how old are you?" I asked still confused but for some reasons starting to like her. I've always wondered what it was like to have a big 'strong' sister. I never knew how great it felt to have an older sister, I loved the feeling I was getting with her.

"Shh have you actually forgotten our secret names?" she whispered the word 'secret' to me and gave me a wink.

What else was I meant to do apart from a smile, I don't know about this but one thing I know for sure is that I love that feeling of the whole situation.

"Come on lets go eat, mum is waiting and you know what happens when she waits any longer?"

"WAR WORLD 3 BEGINS!" we both shouted in union, laughing like never before.

I was familiar with the house, the smell of my favourite meal. I really wanted to believe this is real I really did, until I went to wash my hand. Every question I had asked was answered. I realized how big sister Rachel found me amusing. The pleasant feeling I had of my sister, my mother and house got washed with the water. Where will those feelings end up? I don't know but what I did know is they will evaporate into the sky and some days I hope will feel them.

I'm 17 years old but when I went to wash my hands there was a mirror and I looked 3 years old, yup you heard me I was a 3 year old baby. Everything is making sense why Rachel had laugh at me when I said she looked younger than me. She would look younger than me if I looked 17 (my actual age) but Rachel looked 10 years old.

I realized how stupid I must have looked yet she understood me likes big sister should. I'm a 3 year old girl nothing here was is real.

"Vicky, are you ok? It must be the fever, what's wrong can you hear me?" Rachel called, when she saw how horrified I was at, not just my own reflection but also her. She saw the tears and fear in my eye, I was so upset nothing was real it hurt as hell.

"Rachel what's going on, I don't understand how I'm here please tell me" I pleaded, as my sister and the world disappeared slowly without notice.

"I'm not Rachel did I really dump you that hard?" An unfamiliar male's voice said, surprised by the voice I felt a tear rolled down my eye.

I woke up to his voice and I found myself in an unfamiliar bed. Is history repeating itself again? Or am I just really insane? I begin to look around, right next to the bed where I was currently on there was a black glass table I could tell it was used for studying because of the books. The boy who bumped me earlier was doing his work, but at the corner of his eyes he was studying me.

"Who is Rachel?" he said sarcastically keeping his focus on his work, I found it rude he was talking about my 'sister' like he doesn't care, as if she was nothing. As much as I hate to admit it, it was probably my head creating a sister. I find it much ruder that he won't look at me when he is speaking to me. He must have read my thought or my face because he said "I couldn't care less if you don't tell me who she is all I care about how are you feeling after all I owe you a favour."

I still didn't answer him I was trying to recover from my dream in a boy's room a completely stranger and we were alone together. I'm not ready for any romance; I just want to go to school. Help! What do you do when you're in a room with a stranger aka the bumper and he is super cute? I didn't want to admit he was cute because I'm not that type of girl but he was ACTUALLY cute.

U�T-�Ԙ