whats going on 3

"Is this your room?" I managed to ask, but he just gave me a quick glance, and then moved away from his work. He came so close I could smell his breathe an inch or two was all the space I had. There is something which was called personal space did he even know that? Is this like in the movie where a girl and boy look at each other and kiss? What is he thinking? Why do I have this idea anyways I'm so stupid.

"When was the last time you brushed your teeth," I said giggling. It was the only thing I could think of at that time, only thing to make him stop staring at my lips and into my eyes because I swear I wanted to kiss him then. His breathe didn't stink or smell bad, it smelt like mint (the lolly) once again he read my mind or my facial expression told him and said

"I don't want to think about that all I want to put in my mind is how beautiful you are," he gave me the flirty smile every guy gives a girl.

Was I blushing? No impossible because I'm dark I don't blush, but for some reason my body felt warm. For that reason I knew if I was white I would have been blushing good thing I'm not.

Once again I managed pushed him away from me and said, "I believe you need to get back to your work and I need to get to school, I promised my friends I will be there."

"You have friends?" he said slyly

"Who do you think you are? Are you asking because you don't know the meaning of friendship or are you just being annoyingly sarcastic?" I asked with frustration in my voice. He must have sensed how annoyed I was from his sarcasms because in an instinct he got back to his work. Was I being harsh on him answer is no, he is not cool or funny although I liked being harsh. I wish his attitude was as good as his look.

"Thank you for letting me rest here until I recovered." I said after what seem like an everlasting salience. "Do you mind telling me where I am, I'll be late for-"

"You're in my bedroom about 20 minutes walk to the bus station where I had bumped you; it's too late to be thinking about going back there. Don't you see that its 1pm and what's the point of going back now. You should rest now," he interrupted me before I finished my sentence.

"I'll-"I said and once again I was interrupted what's this guy's problem first he is sarcastic next he doesn't let me finish what I have to say.

"I strongly suggest you rest a little you haven't fully recovered yet, I looked over your phone and you got a message from someone. Look I'm sorry about your phone its-"he said. But I didn't let him finish I knew about the next word, I knew what was coming next. I worked so hard to get the phone I lost my job trying to save up for it. So this time I interrupted him saying,

"It's fine I'll get a new one soon.." I said sounding less confident then I thought I was. He must have seen that crack in my voice when I said 'get', he stood up and got out his phone from his pocket. If he seriously takes a picture of me I will scream. Stop thinking negative Vicky or jumping into conclusions he is probably researching or replying to a text it's completely normal, I thought

"Here I owe to you, just have it. I don't really use it that much anyways." He said hiding his eyes from me. I was speechless what was I meant to do; I have went to school to prepare me for life outside school. But nothing had prepared me for this. I know he gets on my nerves easily but I could help it but feel sorry for him.

"Haven't you parents ever taught you to look at someone when talking to them?" I said as a joke to him. But more as an excuse to make him forget about his phone offer he needs it. I could see it in his eye that he worked as hard as me probably harder for that phone. It was an iPhone 6 plus, surely it cost more than note 5.

"Parents, parents parents." He was echoing the word like a long last memory, but he still hadn't found the entire piece to that memory. Me on the other hand I grow annoyed by what he was saying much more than annoyed. I could tell he was thinking about to say and I had a bad feeling that I didn't want to hear it.

"My parents are... not home..." he said then there was a long pause. I looked at him confused if his parent were not home why did he look like they will never be home? Maybe he saw the confusion in my face and added quickly "why don't I echoic you to the bus station, plus you need to reply to your text before that person goes crazy."

"Why did it take you so long to say your parents were not home?" I said  catching him of guard because I swear he was nervous about what information to tell me and what not to.

"I didn't know if I should even call them my 'parent'?" he replied

With more concern about his family I asked "what do you mean by you don't know if you should call them 'parent'?" I said mimicking his tone. all my life I wanted someone understand me or ask if i was okay that's was why I wanted to know more.

"You know they are not my real parent" he said lamely but not the lame way as in bored the lame way that told me I shouldn't ask him anymore questions about them. Maybe because it would make him upset or it would make me upset either way I didn't want to think about it. I knew if I did I will end up thinking about my own parents, and how alone I felt. I wasn't ready to breakdown in front of a cutie like him

"He looks cute when he is thinking" I caught myself thinking out loud.

He just gave me a smirk, kneeled near his bed.

\x31�TJ��u