7-Love Can Conquer All

I thought that it was time for Dylan and Ashley to meet for once. I’ve told each other about the other but they’ve never really met. So I was very anxious. I didn’t know if Dylan would be jealous of Ashley or if Ashley would think that Dylan was spending too much time with me or something and trying to steal me maybe.

I walked with Dylan to Ash’s house. It was cold outside and all we were dressed in was skinnies and sweatshirts. Mine was so warm so I was completely warm, but Dylan had a different story. His sweatshirt was just for showing off. That thing was as thin a freaking piece of paper. Sure, it looked cooled with the skulls and dragons but it wasn’t worth it. Especially since it was around thirty degrees outside. I laughed as I watched him shiver and tense up.

“So. How are you doing there?” I tried to keep a straight face while asking.

“I-I’m doing j-just f-fine, Andy.” he growled.

“Oh! Someone’s angry!” I said while we walked side by side, not looking at each other.

“W-Well I’m f-fucking c-cold!” he complained.

“Well, maybe you should’ve worn an actual jacket or something.” He punched me in the shoulder.

“W-Whatever, let’s just g-get to Ashley’s house before I get c-cranky.” he snapped.

“Too late for that.” I muttered. I’m guessing he heard because he just glared at me.

We finally got to Ash’s house. I knocked on the door only to see Tora. She smiled and hugged me.

“Hi, Andy!” she excitedly squealed. 

“Hi, Tora.”

“Who’s this?” she pointed at Dylan. She’s so nosy.

“That’s Dylan, my best friend.” she gave him a warm smile.

“He’s kinda cute.” she told me. He blushed.

“Awe, thanks.” She let us in and I saw Ash. I immediately ran to him and hugged him around his neck. It was so nice seeing him again after our conversation the other night.

“I missed you so much.” I told him. He laughed and hugged me back after a few seconds. I think I caught him off guard.

“I missed you too. It seems like forever since I last saw you.” We let each other go, but I didn’t want him to let me go. I wanted to be in his arms forever.

I looked behind me to see Tora smiling, obviously, and Dylan awkwardly standing next to her just like I was the last time I was here.

“That’s Dylan.” I pointed at him and he walked up to Ash and shook his hand. Awkward. It was like they’ve never heard of each other before or something.

“Andy talks about you a lot.” He said. Ash gave and awkward laugh and nodded.

“Oh well, he certainly talks  about you a lot, too.” What a lie. Dylan looked at me for some help, but I just gestured him to start a conversation.

“I bet you two have a lot more in common than you think.” I said. Then I walked over to Tora.

“Hey, Tora. Can I talk to you?” I whispered. She nodded and we walked into the living room leaving Ashley and Dylan alone in the kitchen. He was on his own now.

We sat next to each other and she hugged a pillow.

“So?” she was evidently very curious.

“Do you think that I’m spending enough time with Ashley?” I whispered. She immediately nodded.