The Woman

**Logan's perspective**

It was obvious that when the boy said "They're coming," he meant walkers. But he did not finish. At the end of the street came a woman. She wore a bright, yellow dress and had curly, golden hair that went just past her smooth-skinned shoulders. Around her were five men, all wearing protective gear, with rifles slung around their bodies and pistols around their waists.

"Who the hell is that?" Mieke mumbled.

I guessed that Olivia had gotten over Mieke's vocabulary.

"She scares me," Bree stated.

The five men took out their rifles and quickly took out the horde. The woman twirled around and hopped with glee, clapping her hands.

"This will be a wonderful place to stay," The woman spoke.

Her voice was scarily happy.

"She's staying here?" Leo asked, expecting an answer.

"Clear out all the buildings," One of the five men ordered with a firm voice.

One of the men immediately came to the building that we were in. The door opened and a pistol was put against my head.

"Stop!" Olivia shouted.

This attracted the attention of the yellow-dressed woman.The man lowered his gun once he realised I was alive.

"No! Do not harm the little kiddies!" She shrieked.

The woman grabbed Olivia's cheek in a polite way and looked at the man.

"Does this adorable little girl look like one of those awful beasts?" The woman demanded. "I think not!"

The woman was oddly nice, but for some reason I didn't like her. It might be because she called us "kiddies."

"I'm Fiona, by the way. Who are you?" She said, leaning in.

We each introduced ourselves and and wrapped her arms gracefully around us.

"Were gonna have an amazing time together! Those men are so boring," Fiona said with good expression.

Fiona giggled for about three minutes until she saw that boy in the corner, unconscious.

"Do you know this boy?" Fiona asked with a nice look on her face.

"No," I said.

"Well, I must inform you that he has been a very bad boy," Fiona said with a less positive attitude.

"How?" Bree asked.

"Oh, little girl. He brought those beasts into our last camp and, because of him, a lot of friendly people, such as myself, had died," Fiona told her.

"That's awful!" Bree exclaimed.

"Exactly. That is the reason why we must execute him," Fiona said as if it were simple.

"Execute?" Olivia repeated. "It was probably just an accident!"

"Oh, but it wasn't." Fiona said.

I froze in place and looked at the boy.

"Which us why he must be executed, tomorrow," Fiona declared.

Just then, one of Fiona's men came in the door.

"Milady, the houses have been cleared and searched. Is there anything else you need?" He stated.

"Thank you. Go get the people and bring them here," Fiona ordered.