Chapter nine

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, with nothing but love, happiness and peace here is my Christmas gift from me to the world Chapters 9 and 10! In Natalia's language Joy Noel and Buno Natile <3

Chapter nine

Marshall’s P.O.V

            My touring was almost done, just one more concert. The kids couldn’t wait for me too come home. In the back of my head, I still felt the need to use though.

“Um, Marshall” Paul knocked on the dressing room door.

“Hey Paul, what’s up? Sit down for a bit” My mood was good.

            Paul’s face read disappointment, but I looked passed it. “Marshall I have something to tell you”. Those words came at me like a bullet. I placed my drawing pad down in fear I might crunch it from the news.

“Is it the kids?” I questioned.

“No”

“Natalia?” I fear.

“No”.

            My good mood suddenly vanished and replaced with fear. My heart pounded,

“Paul, just tell me” I begged.

“You might be on tour for another week”. It was my worst nightmare alright. I felt like smashing everything in the room. My temper suddenly got the best of me when I threw my note pad to the side and smashed the mirror.

            I cuffed my hands over my face and sobbed, “No”. Paul sat somewhat stunned. He knew I wouldn’t take this well.

“Paul…I wanna be home with my family” I whimpered.

“Don’t think for a moment I did not discuss this with the producers…I even tried to make them schedule another concert in Newark or at least somewhere close” Paul whined.

            “How am I going to tell my wife? My kids expect me home this week for my birthday” I cried. My nose became congested and my face puffy.

Paul patted me on the back, “If you want I’ll call Natalia and let her yell at me”. I had to admit Paul’s comment made me laugh.

“I’ll go call her” Paul said. I didn’t want Paul taking all the blame, but I was too devastated to hear Natalia’s ranting or crying.

            From the hallway I could hear Paul’s voice muffled against the walls.

“Hey Natalia, how you doing sweetie” sweet-talking her only makes it worst. I couldn’t hear the rest expect for Paul trying to get out a word against Natalia’s shouting.

“Da’aww, Talia!” Paul whined. He walked back in; his face was pale as a ghost. He sat on the couch across from me and sighed.

            “Well?” I mumbled. Letting out another sigh and nodding his head,

“Well, I always knew your wife didn’t like me…this just tops it” he said. I shrugged; I can’t change how Talia feels about him. They get along somewhat.

“By the way, what’s a bachagaloop?” Paul asked. “Oh man…when she calls you that you are on the shit list” I said, wiping my tears.

            When Paul left I crawled onto the couch and sobbed a little bit more. It was stupid, a grown man crying like a teenaged girl who can’t go to the prom. I bet Natalia was at work when she heard the news and I bet she is sobbing now. Should I text her? The question made me stumble I really don’t want her yelling.