Chapter seven

Ok, here is the random chapter I'm going to post as a spoiler to the sequal I only wrote it a month ago as a draft but it turned out pretty well and I used it. The rest of the story will be posted most likely during Thanksgiving or Christmas. MOST LIKELY. If anybody has any questions please inbox me or leave me in the comments and please vote, vote, VOTE!!!!! Enjoy!!! <33

P.S. I will not post any characters until the story is done! 

Chapter seven

Marshall’s P.O.V. Continued…

            It’s a tradition now that Natalia gets up early with me. The sun was barely over the horizon as I packed my last minute bag. Natalia had the sheets covering her chest, as she sat up in bed watching me pack. The house had a calming quietness too it, normal for early in the morning.

            Natalia had a look on her face; she was in deep thought about something. “What you thinking?” I questioned.

“Nothing, just going to be hard, but we have survived before” she sighed. Hearing the sadness in her voice made it harder for me to pack and leave; I was forcing myself at this point.

            Having some time to spear I sat in bed with her. “You’re going to be ok” I said, stroking her cheek.

“I know”. She placed a small kiss on my palm and held her hand against mine, wanting my hand to stay on her cheek. She was making it harder to leave. For a moment though I rest my head on her shoulder, feeling fatigue taking over. She embraced me in her arms, cuddling me.

            I had to get out of this or I will cry and never will leave. “Baby, I’m going to see the kids” I said.

“OK” she whispered. I slowly crept to Hailie’s room and opened her door. The sun brightened the room making it hard for Hailie to sleep, which is probably why she has a pillow over her face.

            I slowly walked to her bed and softly removed the pillow from her face. I was startled when she violently forced the pillow back on her face. Her nails dugged into the pillow so I couldn’t have a chance to take it off her face, I knew she had to be awake.

“Hailie” when she didn’t respond left me worried, “Hailie”.

            Hearing the concern in my voice she took the pillow off her face to reveal a beat red, wet face. She was crying.

“Honey” I whispered. “It’s nothing, I’ll see you soon” she said, getting up from the bed and hugging me. She gripped her arms around me tighter, wanting to take her with me. Hoping it was nothing I patted her back and kissed her.

“I love you sweetheart”.

            After putting Hailie back to bed, I went into Whitney’s room and kissed her goodbye even if she was asleep. I made my way to Ronnie’s room; he popped his eyes open from the creaking of the door opening and shot up from bed. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled as I crossed over to the bed.

            “You got up to say goodbye?” I asked, Ronnie nodded, “You are the man of the house for a couple of weeks, take care of your sisters and mommy” I said. Ronnie embraced me in his arms; tears began to fall from my face.

“Have a good time dad” Ronnie said. “I love you”.

“I love you too, bud”.

            I put Ronnie back to sleep and closed his door quietly. Natalia was standing in the hallway with her clothes on. I wiped the tear from eye. Her face glowed from the sun shining; I embraced her in my arms, I instantly grasped her back. “I’ll call you when I land”, I whispered. I placed a few kisses on her neck hoping it will relax her.