Last Night

[This oneshot is kinda inspired by Last night by The vamps]

Joe's POV

Today was halloween and I decided to throw a party at my place and I'm currently getting ready.

I actually don't feel like getting ready for this party at all since we lost a game back when we went to the Maynards.

The losing team was required to wear cheerleading outfits in the next halloween party. It was Jaspar vs Jack and Connor. We lost and well, now I have to wear a bloody weird outfit, on my own party, in my own house.

How embarrassing can this get right?

At least Caspar's gonna come and he better be wearing a that cheerleading costume or I'll freaking kick him out of my house.

I was finished getting ready and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Fucking hell, I look ridiculous" I say to myself trying to laugh at how weird I looked.

After a while, I heard a doorbell and I know it was my friends. I opened up the door and I saw Caspar, Jack, Josh, Conor, Oli, Mikey, Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Niomi, Connor and Tyler.

The maynards laughed at my outfit and I rolled my eyes at them.

I mean like fuck Jack with his basic ass Joker costume amirite?

(A/N: HE LOOKS FINE AF IN THAT COSTUME DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF)

Caspar then proceeded to my side as we had matching outfits on and we pretended to do some cheerdance routines.

"You guys are so cute" Connor says laughing

"I agree" Tyler said after

"You're such a dork broseph" I heard Zoe say while she was vlogging.

"Enough of this, I want beer" I heard Josh say jokingly

Well this is gonna be a long night.

Caspar's POV

Joe started the music and proceeded to hand out drinks to people, while some already knew where it was so they got to it already.

"Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

I hold my hands up high
And throw my glass into the sky.
But when the morning comes,
We'll never see the sun."

We were all dressed in different costumes but let's be honest, Me and Joe's costumes are the best, right guys?

But seriously we look so weird, it's driving me mental that I had to go here dressed like a freaking cheerleader.

"And if the walls close in
Then let's just start it all again.
That's when the evening comes
Oh, yeah, the evening comes."

"Hey Cheerleader" I heard Joe shout in the corner and I went to him.

"Whoa, oh oh oh oh oh
No we're not going home tonight
Waiting up for the stars to shine
And we'll do it, and we'll do it, and we'll do it again."