Secret love song

[Inspired by Secret Love Song by Little Mix (AKA: Every shippers themesong)]

3rd persons POV

Joe hated it. Joe hated having to keep his relationship with Caspar a secret. He didn't wanna lie to his viewers but Caspar is just not ready for the viewers to know. He hasn't even come out yet, Joe camr out a month after they got together which was like 6 months ago. Their comments since then got flooded with...

"OMG JASPAR IS REAL"

"Are you gay cause of Caspar?"

"My Jaspar heart"

"Jaspar is now possible omg my heart"

Which Caspar really tried to cover up with creating a "My new girlfriend" video where he totally denies their relationship.

Joe's POV

I don't get it, am I not good enough?

I peeped over to twitter and I saw all their cheeky tweets to each other.

I just wish that we were like that. That we could be open with our relationship.

I didn't realize that I was actually already sobbing until I felt tears in my hands. The thought of everything just made me break down.

"Joe? Are you okay?" Caspar suddenly said knocking on the door and opening it instantly.

"We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough"

Caspar went over me and held me in his arms.

"Shhh... What's wrong baby" he said trying to calm me down

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

"What are we Caspar?"

"I- I don't know"

But we know this.
We got a love that is homeless

"Why do we have to hide Caspar? Why do you have to pretend to be straight? Why cant we just be together?"

"You know I'm not ready to come out Joe, we've talked about it"

"I get it Caspar, but hiring a girlfriend shouldn't be part of it."

"I need to convince people that I'm st-"

"That what? That you're fucking straight? What's so wrong with being gay Caspar?!"

"Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours"

I continue to cry. There's no turning back now. This conversation is happening.

"Of course there's nothing wrong with being gay, Joe!"