Everything I didnt say

(Inspired by the lyrics of Everything I didn't say by 5sos)

WARNINGS: FEELS 😭😩💔

Caspar's POV

I was on my way back to my apartment when Zoe suddenly called me.

"Hey Zoe, what's up?" I say

"J-joe, Caspar, Joe is" She said

"Joe is what?"

"Joe got involved in a car crash and the doctor said he's in a critical condition"

"Is this a prank Zoe? If it is, that's not a good joke to make about your own brother."

"I swear i-it's not Caspar." She sounded so broken and sad. I know she was telling the truth. I just didn't want to believe that It's possible that I never get to see Joe again.

"I-why" I don't know what to say

"I don't know what to do Caspar. I needed to tell you. I'll text you the details." Then she hung up

See, me and Joe aren't exactly friends anymore. We broke up 4 months ago. I still love him. I really do, I was so stupid because I let him go.

"Wait, don't tell me, heaven is a place on earth"

Please don't leave me Joe, not now. I have so much I wanna tell you.

I ran to my car as quick as possible and went to the hospital that Zoe sent me to.

"Where's Joe Sugg's room?" I immediately ask

"Sir, are you a family member or a friend?"

What was I supposed to say? Are we even friends still?

"I'm his f-friend"

The nurse looked at me weirdly but then she gave me the room number and I went there as quick as possible. When I was finally at the door, I suddenly felt the need to turn away.

Do I really need to be here?

Am I really the one he wants to see when he wakes up?

I slowly opened the door and I saw Zoe with Alfie and she quickly ran to me and gave me a hug

"What happened?" I asked her

"He was drunk driving Casp..." No, this is the problem with Joe. He drinks his problems away. But he seems very happy with his life. What's gotten him so depressed that he needed to get this drunk?

"I wish I could rewind all the times that I didn't
Show you what you're really worth"

"Can you give me a moment alone with him?"

"Sure, Alfie lets go get some food" Zoe said and Alfie pat my back and gave me a sympathetic look, I gave him a fake smile and nodded.

After they left I took a seat next to Joe's bed. I took his hand and held it. I missed him so much.

"The way, you held me, I wish that I had put you first
I was wrong I admit, numb from your kiss
While you were slipping through my fingertips"