Tonight Chapter 16

Okay, okay I know I shouldn't be doing this but honestly I wanted to type this chapter up for you guys because you guys are awesome and devoted to this story. So thank you for staying with me on this journey, I didn't think I'd get this far but you guys helped me.

Anyway enough with the heartfelt stuff, here's chapter 16 to anyone who found me on here and loved this story

---------------------------------------

-16-

Jailene fell into her bed that night trying to sleep, but unsuccessful. At 11:30 she slinked out of her bed and slowly packed a bag. She packed a pistol (Don't ask where she got it), some water, first aid, since she knew Carly would be in bad condition, and pepper spray. She closed her door slowly and every creak that the floor board made while she walked was like a ticking time bomb. She got to the door and opened it with a loud creak, the night air and darkness hit her skin and she shivered. "Where are you going?" Someone said.

Jailene jumped 10 feet in the air "Jesus, Jared you scared me" she said, holding her hand over her heart.

"Where are you going?" He repeated, getting impatient.

"Oh...Just out for some air..."Jailene lied through her teeth.

"With a backpack?" He argued.

"Just in case I need it." She snapped and without another word she went out the door and into the night.

------------------------------------------

Sh got to the Amp theater at 11:59. She climbed in eh window and she slowly walked to the stage. There were lights on, only on the stage and she suddenly remembered that she was told to wait on the stage. She walked up to the stage and stood in the light. She felt like someone was watching her at that moment. Suddenly a rough hand covered her eyes and gripped her waist hard. She tried to choke out a scream but it was silenced by something being put in her mouth, a fabric or something. Something rough went around her arms, a rope?

Before she knew it she was tied to a chair, bandana over her eyes and something to silence her words. The stage lights went out and it was pitch black. there was some background noise and a grunt from someone.

then there was voice "Jailene, I'd like to make a offer for you." It was Dale, his voice was distinguishable.

"What kind of offer?" He had taken the fabric out of her mouth.

He paused and then he said "You come back with me, we will leave Carly alone and you can become my princess."

"What if I say no?" Jailene argued

"Would you really argue when this is happening?" She was about to ask what he meant when he put the fabric back in her mouth and took off her blindfold. He turned off the lights and stood behind her. They waited, Jailene didn't know what they were waiting for, but they waited. A couple minutes later the Amp theater doors opened to reveal a man and women. They're figures came together and there was a girly giggle. Okay...Jailene thought...Why does this matter?

But that question wasn't needed when the women said "Oh, Mori, your so dreamy. No, no Jailene thought, the lighs turned on and she was wrong. it was Mori was a taller, more attractive women. She had long orange hair and she was beautiful. Dale pulled Jailene behind the stage curtain so they wouldn't be seen. Jailene didn't see Mori's face but she was positive that he was happier with that women.

Jailene tried to hold back her tears but it was no use. She started sobbing. Forgetting that, Dale, Mori or that women could hear her or the fact that she was tied to a chair . Dale took off the ropes and the fabric out of her mouth. he knelt down and looked at her. She looked him in the eyes and he pulled her up and embraced her. 'Do you still want to go with me?" He whispered into her ear. He didn't have to look at her. He felt her nod into his chest.

The plan was in full commence.

----------------------------------

Okay im sorry for the cliffhangers but I don't want to let you guys get it all at onc, you need to savor it. LOL I know I put up chapter 15 yesterday but I'm nice and I was bored so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. My dad took me by surprise to see the hobbit part two last night, it was so long ( it was 2 hours and 45 min probably) but it was amazing, I don't want to give much away but there will be a 3rd hobbit

anyway thanks for reading! Vote, Comment and watch out for me! Bye bye guys