Tonight Chapter 9

-9-

Jailene woke that day feeling refreshed and some how full of hope, like Mori would some how be there waiting for her. She could feel some happy energy that was close to her and was-

There was a knock on the door by a eager boy named Dale. Oh who could forget Dale? "Hello" he said as he handed her hot coffee. He could see that she was still in her pajamas and her hair in a bun. The coffee mug fit in her hand like magic, it felt warm and the coffee smelled like heaven in a cup. "Shall we head to class?" he said as he extended him. Jailene was starting to think he liked her a little too much...

"Oh Dale I was juts going to hang here for the day if you don't mind. My...uh...boyfriend is coming today and I'm going to make sure he gets here okay...to the right room and all..." Jailene trailed off. the coffee was still steaming hot inn her hands.

"Well i'll wait with you! You don't need to be all alone in-" he started but she slammed the door in his face. She opened in, apologized , and slammed it. She sat all day and watched Disney movies on her couch.

She waited till 9 and then she went to sleep. around 11 o'clock there was a.....

Knock

Knock

Knock

She had been crying and there were red rims around her big brown eyes. She opened the door and her hands shook in the process...What if this was her father? Coming to hurt her....the only reason he started hitting her was because he had the same problem when he was a child. Except when he was hit people knew and he was sent to new family...but with Jailene no one had the guts to call and someone who did have the guts didn't know. The bruises her arms where a yellowish purple.

She opened the door and smiled like a five year old. he had partially dead roses and he was dressed like he had come into her window. Before he could react she put her arms around his neck and drug him into the tiny dorm. she smashed her lips into his and their love created a fire and he loved the way she was everywhere. The roses were put into a vase.

"Stop, stop love, I told you I would find you. I might have to stay awhile since my car broke down." He said quickly as he detached his lips from hers. He smiled and kissed her again. They slowly made it to her tiny bed (obviously meant for one) He tries to take off her tight shirt but she stops him.

"Mori stop, stop." She pushes him gently and he gets angry and he stomps out the door. Jailene winces at the loud slam of the door.

Mori goes to sleep in his car. Why did he have to push her too far? This whole night was ruined because of is, this was suppose to be a reunion.

Jailene sits alone her dorm wondering what happened

. He's probably blaming himself.

She went to bed that night feeling satisfied but sad.

----------------------------------------------------

The next morning Mori isn't back yet so Jailene starts to make herself some breakfast. There is a knock on her door , she oens it to see dale. "So he hasn't come yet? Maybe I can cheer you up" as he comes closer and closes he door. he touches her hand.

"No dale, don't even try." Before she can punch him he kisses her and like every story ever written, Mori walks in and he examines the scene. She pushes Dale away but mori is already gone.

"Mori wait!" she yells as she runs after him. She pushes her legs to go after till her calves scream in protest.

He stops and says " Don't talk to me till your ready to tell the truth. He then leaves. Jailene goes back to her room and Dale is still there, his mouth hanging open in shock. In his mind he's having his own little party.

'What the hell are you still doing here?!?!" Jailene scrams at him.

"I-I'm sorry your just so pretty!" he blubbers out. She collapses on the floor crying. she felt as if someone had ton out her heart and ripped it up. She couldn't believe Mori was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Vote, comment, follow.

My favorite band keeps me singing right through typing this chapter lol thanks for your guys support! you guys are AWESOME! any improvements or ideas you have for me just comment or message me. bye bye my friends

Picture of the handsome Mori on the side------->