Tonight Chapter 15

-15-

(Carly's POV)

They had her in a dark rom that smelled like piss and shit. There was only one light that hung above her by what seemed like a thread. They had put ropes so tight around her that she couldn't squeezing her hands out, she could barley breath and she felt the grease on her hair and dirt between her fingers.

You could call her a clean freak, freaky deeky, or something but she didn't think it went to that extent. She just didn't like dirt, like that feeling you get when you see something so dirty that you just want to see it clean? She got that a lot when she saw something messed up. Okay maybe she was a bit of a clean freak when she wanted to be one. She sighed and Jared raced into her thoughts with his badassness. Is that even a word? It didn't matter right now, he was probably hitting himself for this.

Her thoughts were interrupted by footsteps 90 meters away. She listened and her senses told her it was a man and woman...A light shined in the corner and Carly gulped. Two figures emerged and got closer.

The first one was Dale, no surprise. The second one...She gasp as she stared at the women who stood before her.

---------------------------------------------------

Jailene. Mori and Jared stood in the living area of the cabin and Jailene suddenly gasp. Both Mori and Jared came over. "What's wrong, baby?" Mori cooed and he held her hand softly.

"I-I saw Carly, Dale was standing behind her and some woman who was in the dark" Jailene said, she closed her eyes and hugged Mori. Mori exchanged a glance with Jared and they stood up.

"Well there's only one place Dale would be right now, maybe we can squeeze something out of him." Mori said and his lips curled up into a sneer.

"Where is that?" Jared question. It was silent.

"Jailene's house" Mori said and the words hung in the air (The reason this was serious was because Jailene's father hates Mori. So if he's there it wont be pretty)

---------------------------------------------------------------

They drove to her house and Jailene gulped as Mori parked opened the car and opened her door. Mori growled as he scanned over the white mini van that was clearly Dale's. Jailene knew it wasn't going to be easy as Mori grabbed her hand, she could feel how tense he was and she squeezed his hand lightly, he smiled at the action. Jailene, Mori and Jared walked into the warm house to see Dorothy cooking in the kitchen. Dorothy turned around and her expression changed when she looked over their faces. She smiled and hugged Jailene. "Where's dad?" Jailene asked and Dorothy nodded her head towards the shop. Jailene quickly ran out the door and Mori followed quickly, Jared sighed and ran with them also. When she walked into the shop Juan and Dale's heads snapped up and looked at her. Juan's eyes flashed with pain while Dale's eyes flashed with sadness and lust.

"Dad? Do you mind if I talk to Dale outside?" Jailene walked closer to them and looked over what they were doing. They were putting new tires on the car and they looked pretty unorganized.

"Oh yeah...sure sweetheart. you two stay here" Juan said to Mori and Jared.

"Sir we have to talk to him also." Jared said quietly. Juan waved them off with a grumble. Jailene, Mori, Jared and Dale stepped outside and they stood away from each other. Jailene felt protected because she was between Jared and Mori.

"What did you do with Carly?" Mori said. His fist were clenched.

Either Dale didn't hear him or he was being a smartass like always because he then said in a snide tone "What?" He held a hand over his ear and snickered.

"what the hell did you do with Carly?!?" Jared nearly yelled and he held himself back.

Dale smirked and took out his phone. he tapped the touch screen a couple times until he came to a picture. he showed Jailene, Mori and Jared. It was Carly. She looked beaten and she had tears in her eyes. She was all skin and bones and she had a bloody cheek. Jared growled and Jailene looked away from the horrific sight. Jared ground his teeth and cursed under his breath. He snatched up the phone and ran into the woods where he could be alone.

Dale shrugged and "Oh well I get to her anyway and do what ever I want so a couple pictures don't compare to the real deal" He licked his lips and walked away from Jailene and Mori.

--------------------------------------

Jailene, Mori and Jared went back to the cabin. Jared had broken the phone and crumbled it to pieces out of anger and hate. Mori went to calm him down and Jailene went to her room. She grabbed her phone, there was a missed call from a blocked number. Jailene dismissed it and put her phone in her pocket. She started going through the few items of clothes she had brought. She was bothered by her phone ringing again.

"Hello?" she said as she stood up and brushed herself off.

"Jailene?" A deep voice answered back.

"Yes this is she."

"If you want to get your friend Carly back then listen because I aint saying this twice" the deep voice paused and said "Come to the Amp theater at midnight tonight. go through the window and wait on the stage, you got it sweetheart?"

It took her a second to respond "y-yes" she was about to hang but he interrupt her thoughts.

"Oh and Jailene? If you tell anyone about this you wont being seen Carly again"

"How do I even know that you have her? You could be lying" Sh sneered. He laughed and in the background there was a blood curling scream.

"Please!" Carly screamed "Don't come here, Jailene!" there was another voice in the background.

There was another cry and Jailene head someone yell "shut up maggot!" there was one more scream and a laugh. The line went dead and Jailene stopped, She gulped hard and felt shaken. She sat down and looked at the time, it was 7:30. Should she do this? Or should she listen to Carly? Even if she saved Carly and not herself then she could at least save someone. Only one thing stood in the way.

Mori. If Jailene did this and didn't come back how would he stand himself? he would-

"Jailene! Dinner!" Jared called from the kitchen.

She quickly dismissed the thought and walked into the kitchen. She went over to the sink and suddenly two hands went to her hips and a pair of lips to her neck. She yelped and he chuckled.

"I've missed you" he said in between kisses.

"Mmm" Jailene said she moaned. there was a clearing of a throat and Jailene and Mori tuned around. They both stopped and moved away from each other.

"In the kitchen? Really? I expect you to keep your hormones to yourselves guys." Jared said as he walked past them and rolled his eyes. Mori lightly blushed and they all sat down to eat. the rest of the meal was silent.

-----------------------------------

Uhg i finally finished this chapter its shorter then I was thinking but my head was killing me and I needed to stop and hang with my alpaca friend (inside joke)

I've been so caught up in finals that I just procrastinated yesterday. I finally got all my grades up to C's and above so now I only have three C's. So yay for me!

It turns out I saw the nutcracker with a college program this weekend instead of going to see the hobbit :( so don't ruin it for me! Or I will go to your house and seal your milk from your fridge! MWHAHAHAHA

Anyway what did you guys think/ Anything to add? confusion at all?

Vote

Comment

Watch out next week for me, bye bye guys

BTW when I said freaky deeky I was using that name that was given to Emma on glee if you've seen that show, I just love that show and I thought this would work for Carly's personality too