Tonight Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first real story so please tell me whatcha think :) enjoy

-1-

17 year old Jailene, the daughter of Juan and Dorothy Mendoza, was sweeping the kitchen floor and suddenly the door opened and she looked up to see sweaty 18 year old Mori, her fathers business intern, looking at her. "Will you help me? I cant find Juan." She nodded and they walked outside. He showed her how to change oil in a car. He got some on his shirt so he took it off. They got back to work and as they did their hands touched for a split moment. His hands were sweaty while hers were ice cold. He flinched away and she blushed out of wonder.

Later that night he joined the family for dinner and her father muttered to get a shirt on Mori just laughed, Jailene got up from her chair after dinner and said "Mori can you help me do dishes?"

"Sure if no one else is going to help you". The soap ran between Jailene's fingers and she tried not to let the dishes slip out between them. Mori grabbed a dish from her hands and got dish soap on his chest.

Jailene quickly said "...you have..-" wiped it off, careful not to stair. She didn't realize how close they were until her chest touched his and he closed the space between them when he slowly leaned down and kissed her. She was so surprised at first that she didn't respond but she quickly kissed him back with eagerness. Mori bit her bottom lip and she put her hands around his neck and knotted his black hair .The kiss was like magic until she heard footsteps and her father walked in, his eyes bulge with anger when he saw this business intern kissing his daughter. The one person that was as important as his life (her father picked favorites).He separated them and sent Mori on his way home

After Mori was pushed out Juan sat Jailene down on the couch and he said "Why would you do this? That isn't safe Jailene." And with that sentence Jailene got a very long lecture on how she shouldn't have kissed her fathers business interns. She walked up the stairs to her room and collapsed into her bed. She could taste his soft lips from when they were on hers, ever so gently, as if he thought she would break into a million tiny pieces. At midnight she was awakened by a banging on her window. She went to the window to see the ,ever so handsome, Mori on her decorative latter.

"What are you doing Mori?" she said

"I have to talk to you." He said She knew that her latter wouldn't hold his weight long so she let him in her room.