Tonight Chapter 14

-14-

Oh our two main charactes being left alone, What could possibly happen? hehe enjoy the chapter guys

----------------------------------------------

It was silent for a couple of minutes and Jailene felt like the slightest sound would trigger angry from Mori or sadness, she was scared and she didn’t want him mad at her also. Mori started to put the leftover food in the fridge and Jailene turned her head at the noise. He looked content as he hummed a slow song that Jailene didn’t understand. He finished and came and sat next to her, she didn’t look him in the eyes as she said "Where is Dale?" 

"We don’t know, there are more out there that are like him. But i can't seem to figure out why he's after you. But our safe now, i promise" He said quietly. She looked him and sighed, she knew he was lying just to comfort her. He looked down at the ground and she sniffled. He looked at her and she could still see the slash on his cheek, other than that everything was healed. She searched his eyes and they were filled with angry, hate and pain. They looked as if a storm was brewing inside them. 

He looked away from her, obviously uncomfortable. He knew something, he sucked at lying. Jailene wasn't going to press him for the answer so she slowly leaned her head on his shoulder blade. He jumped slightly and relaxed, he sighed and kissed her forehead softly. "Where did Carly and Jared go?" Jailene whispered into his side and Mori put his arm around her and moved closer to her.

"I don't know, they probably went to the mall or something. I guess they think we should talk or something." He grumbled the last part but Jailene still heard it. Jailene wanted to see if he was really paying attention so she quickly pinned him down on the hard wood floor. Instead of being surprised or confused he just grinned at her and she loved that about him, he could become so relaxed or tense in a couple seconds. She looked away from him and was quickly rolled over. He angled his weight so he didn't crush her and he pinned her arms down, she tired to fight. No use trying so she stopped. His face was inches from hers and his lips brushed hers.

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwhahahaha sorry guys I was in a rush so this chapter is too short and not revised.....LOL tell me what you think

comment

vote

follow if you haven't, stay tuned. thanks for reading. I ma go see the Hobbit part two this weekend XD I'm excited because I'm a huge fan girl over everything

True true. anyway stay tuned bye bye thank you so much for reading