Tonight Chapter 11

-11-

Jailene's father was pushing her towards Dale and she wasn't even 18 yet! She went to her room and laid down in her bed. She was completely worn out. At midnight she was awoken by a certain banging. She got up and walked over to the window expecting to see Mori. Nope, instead it was Dale. Before she could slam his fingers into the window he crawled inside.

She rolled her eyes, he started talking about god knows what and the only thing Jailene hears out of him is the word sex and her name. She looked at him he smiled sheepishly. "Why are you here?" She said. She was determined to figure out why her father loved Dale so much.

"Oh We-well I came to sweep you off your feet!" He said proudly as he tried to close the space between them. She pushed his chest back and gave him a look that said 'really?' He took her hand and he puts another hand on her shoulder. He tries to rip her sleeves off. And for some damned reason Juan walked in her room at this time, out of all the things he could have done he just cheers them on. She pushed them both out and pulled one of her sleeves up or what's left of it. She sighed out of anger, frustration, and confusion. She laid down in her bed and looks at the time, 12:30. 'Oh good' she thought. She turned off her lights and went to sleep. She felt the sheets and blankets snuggle into he body and she sighed out of contentment.

The next morning Jailene awoke at noon. Strange...no one had woke her up for chores or other stuff. She walked downstairs and looked around.

"Dad? Anthony? Anyone?" She called out. She walked outside to the shop where her father would work on old cars. No one was there. The air outside was chilly as Jailene walked back up to the house. When she came back inside she wasn't alone. He stood there in a suit and tie and he looked like he had been crying.

"Mori...? Why are you here?" Jailene said as she made her way over to him. She made sure to keep her distance but he was silent as he approached her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Jailene" he started to cry into her hair. and he put his arms around her. She could smell that he had put on after shave. She didn't put her arms around him because frankly she didn't know how to respond to the hugging and crying. "I'll never be able to forgive myself for what I did."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mori held her in his arms and told her how horrible he was. She didn't know how to respond so he pulled away without looking at her. he didn't notice how pale she was. "Is everything alright?" He asked her as she walked to the dish washer.

"F-fine" she mumbled. she pulled out silverware and a huge knife from the dish washer. She looked at him and suddenly her eyes turn completely black. She fell to the ground and the knife makes a huge gash in her arm. Mori panicked and grabbed the knife just to make sue she didn't hurt herself again. there was blood everywhere on the floor and on her shirt. He tried to feel a pulse and her heart was slowing down. He gulped and her father walked in with Dale. They both dropped they're tool stuff and ran over to Jailene. Dale pushed Mori away and held Jailene's hand as her father took her to the car. He drove away leaving Dale and Mori in the kitchen. They both looked at each other and Dale punched Mori in the nose. Mori could feel the blood dripping into his mouth. He tried to strike back but Dale kicked him to the ground. "Why did you have to hurt her Don't you see that no one here loves you? you were only a toy till she found a more suitable man! Like me! She loves me! Not you!" He dragged Mori out on to a bed of rocks. Dale then took his white, junky mini van and drove away. Mori was bleeding though his nose and he was getting light headed.

He tried to get up and for a second he was standing and walking. Then everything turned black as he fell to the ground and there was grass in his mouth.

--------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of this chapter? I know the fight was crazy...It drove me insane to let Dale win when I wrote this. but I promise you it isn't over. Vote, comment, show to your friends :) Do you guys like the direction tonight is going in? I do, I can imagine all these scenes in my mind. If I can get a few friends to play our characters then I can get some video if some people don't understand. I just need to find Dale's perfect mini van

I made chapter one more descriptive if you want to go check that out too

Thanks for reading! stay tuned! give me tips if you have any for me! bye bye

(PS) Catching Fire was amazing! I totally recommend it if you liked the first Hunger Games

Happy thanksgiving. I will eat till I cannot fit in my skinny jeans anymore. What are you going to do?