deciphering

Heyyyyyyyy peppes!!! Ive been really bust coz of skool coming up and so, I haven’t had time to upload so don't kill me ppls. Skool is coming up sooooooonnnnnn so switch off your holiday brains and turn on your study ones coz life is about to get a lot weerder in a kool way J

In this chappie, Elexandra heads off to Dusch and etc. to create alliances with the others countries so that they can fight the evil side *duh duh duuuuhhhhhh and leave the world in peace. In the latest chappie, she heard the second part of the rhyme so im just gonna re type it in case you guys cant be screwed to go back.

The next goal is: 820!!!! wohhhoooooo

So..

Read

Vote-it's the little button on the side

Comment and errrr yeh….

JJANA WANG

T3T

Recap:

I had called for a cup of tea and the maid had come with the porcelain cups. She prepared the tea, curtsied and turned around to leave when her bodied abruptly contorted in a spasm of jerks.

I felt my heart turn cold and my hand turned Clammy. I screamed but only a hoarse “ahh,” came out. The girl turned around slowly, her face turned to me, her eyes unfocused and opened her mouth. An older women’s voice came out her mouth, croaky and hoarse.

“An aide she makes and plans doth she

The combining of three, as made once ago,

To beat the two who had sold their souls

Path is shown, the story soon told

Learn the story of two million years ago.

Madonna, the queen our messenger of grace.”

Then she collapsed.

Chapter 13

“Help!!!!!” I screamed. Two guards rushed into the room with a bang and when they saw the body of the maid lying on the floor, they looked up at me to make sure I was unhurt. “Miss, are you alright? What happened?”

“Take her to the nurse, “I said, indicating the maid lying on the floor in an uncomfortable position, “I will go to find Viridin, this is something I must tell him.”

With a nod, they carried the maid away to the nurse and I left in the direction of Viridin’s rooms.

I weaved through the maze of hallways, seeking directions continuously until I reached his room. Knocking furiously, I waited for the “Come in,” before bursting into the room.

“Give me a paper and a pen! Quickly!” I gasped.

Viridin understanding me, passed them to me and I jot down the verse before it was lost.

I passed him the paper and recounted what had happened.

“The maid who brought me tea, she was controlled by someone and she told me this verse.”

Viridin was studying the verse, murmuring the words. He looked upo. “Elexandra, I know what these verses are. They are telling the story of what is happening to you.” I opened my mouth to speak but he continued on. “It all makes sense! The first verse is still a bit confusing about the fake king but the rest is understandable! You were peaceful for a while until you heard the first rhyme. The voice was the same this time but it was a different person. It was the twin of the first person and just as she said, you would hear her at the Green palace, my palace and the rhyme would continue to tell your story which is the last line ‘…as it follows me.’”

“What about the second verse?” I asked.

“Well, the plans you made, or rather we, was to go to offer alliances to Dusch and Tura. The same three and two are us and Dusch against Furcha and Mulken. The story told of two million years was you researching the story of Flumina! There will definitely be more rhymes to help us on our way! I already feel so much better about this upcoming war!

I didn't feel better to tell the truth. In fact, I was feeling worse. What if the rhymes ended up telling me that we would lose? What if darkness over took the world and I had done nothing but create the deaths of millions?

I went to sleep that night troubled.

So……

A lot is explained in this chappie and ill just say that the next chappie might introduce something very very very interesting ;)

Im gonna start uploading much less after this so sorry peeps. J

Skools calling J:0:0:0:

Anyooo.

Read

Comment

Vote

And Promote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty!

JJANA WANG

T3T

SAYOONARA!!!!!