the plan

Hi peeps!!!

I’m sad that I only have three votes so im afraid that I might start enforcing the ten votes for next chapter rule. Fortunately for you, I like updating and therefore, I can’t be bothered. But if I start feeling depressed because of the small number of votes I have, I might just have to do it.

So moving onto a happier subject, I wanna add that tomorrow, I will have my first source income!!!!! WOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!

So, anyhooo,

Read on!!!!

JJANA WANG T3T

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the wind was blowing and I felt silk rubbing on my body. I turned over in my bed and lazily opened my eyes. The room I was in was a profusion of red and gold with cushions strewn all over the room. The crimson curtains were drawn open and sunlight flooded in the room. Where was i? Oh.

Staggering out of the bed feeling as if I had a hangover, I looked out the window. The castle grounds from where I was were immensely wide and despite not being scared of heights, the sight of the ground so far away turned my stomach into mush.  

I was at the upmost tower, the battlements far, far below. As expected, the only door to the room was locked. Sinking back into the bed, I heaved a sigh. A silent tear slid down my cheek and I closed my eyes.

Days, weeks and months passes and I began to feel restless. The only other humans I had met were two women, Esther the girl who came with my meals and Esmerelda, the maid.

Even when I drifted off in spirit form, no one else ever came up the tower apart from those two. I never managed to drift all the way down the stairs since the distances became too far from my physical form but I did manage around half way.

Esther and Esmerelda were kind people but Esmerelda too faithful and Esther to afraid of me to be able to confide in them.