the resistance

Hello fellow watties!!!!

I am uber happy as I now have over 100 views yayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thankyou to all the readers who voted…the danger of depression is gone….for now…

This chapter is also gonna introduce the Furchian currency so….

Glarc=approx 1 cent

Chan=approx 1 dollar

Lent=approx 10 dollars

Fuller=approx 100 dollars

Chroes= approx 1000 dollars

Anyhooo… this chapter is gonna introduce a whole lot of new characters who are gonna be quite important so…

Read

Vote

Comment

Fan

JJANA WANGT3T

Chapter 5

I was in the forest already. It had been two days since escaping the palace and I was surprised to find that searchers had only been sent out the day right after my disappearance. They were far too slow. Before the searchers had appears, I managed to sell a ring for 28 Chroes, a good bargain. I had my hair dyed blue or rather attempted it as my hair turned an unattractive shade of mottle purple, bought contacts and found a quiet hotel to reside in. It was there that I planned my next move.

 After one night, I stocked up my survival kit and had left for the forests which were on the border of Culn and Furchus. Rarely any citizens entered the forest, to scared by the rumours of monsters and dark wizards, which I found highly unlikely as they were all banned to the Terra lands centuries ago. I decided to escape to Culn, a strong partner of Sparka in trading as well as warfare. I would find their royal family and then convince them to help me overthrow Furcha forever.

Now, I was in the forest. I crept along the thick foliage, my sack over my shoulder. The chilling air bit at my skin through the thin clothes I war and it had been ages since I had lost feelings in my hands.

I now had clothes for Culns tropical weather, a proper sleeping bag, matches, more food and a whole lot of money.

Suddenly, the enticing aroma of meat hit my nose. There was a glint of a campfire ahead and I crept towards it. There was one man sitting next to it, half asleep and four tents around him.

Creeping up behind him, I smothered his mouth.

“Who are you?” I hissed.

“MMMMMRRRRFFFFFF” he cried.

Frowning, I took out my knife and said “Shout for help and ill kill you!” It probably was the look of certainty in my eye that made him turn white and nod.

Then, I took my hand away from his mouth.

“I’m Belvin. Me and my five friends are Sparkans,” a pause, “Who are you?”

I smiled. “If you are really a Sparkan, you will understand this. I am the Madonna, the Queen, the messenger of Grace.” This was my Sparkan title used by all the Fier holders before me.

His eyes widened, their pupils shining in the firelight and his skin turned back to its normal shad. “I knew it! No one could find your body and simply announced that you were dead but there were people like me and my friends who believed in you.

I grinned,”Thankyou, are there any of my family left?”

He shook his head sadly. I sighed. “Can you wake your friends? I don’t want them to wake up tomorrow and fin my purple hair and confuse me with a wretched Furchian.”

His eyes widened (if that was still possible at the size they were.) “Your hair’s purple?”

I grimaced, “I tried dying it blue.”

He smiled and went over to the nearest tent.

As his head went through the flap, I realised that he was younger then I had expected, about fifteen.

Another man emerged wide-eyed from the tent and stood goggling until I sharply told him to close his mouth in case moths flew in.

Slowly, three other men emerged from their repective tents.

Frowning, I turned to Belvin. “Where’s the sixth?”

“Well, he’s getting ready” muttered Belvin rather sheepishly.

Around twenty minutes later, a man appeared clad in metal armour. Peering through the light, he announced, ”She’s not the lady, she’s got purple hair”

Then I got really pissed.

Sooo….

How was it fellow Watties???

The next chapter has this full on rant which I am very proud of writing and a lot more action so plez;

Read

Vote

Comment

Fan

J

JJANA WANG

T3T