awakening

Hi everbody! This chapter is dedicated to Flying Mozart because of her awesome commenting as well as being my first friends on Wattpad!

This chapter is mainly gonna provide some more info on the country Elexandra lives in.

Read on

T3T

JJANA WANG!!!

Chapter 2

Darkness…

Where was i?

Who am i?

I frowned.

Why couldn’t i see anything?

I tried to remember something.

My name.

I am Elexandra, a  princess of Sparka, one of the seven kingdoms of Estemore, the country chich rose from the ashes of ten countries once torn by war and the greed for power. I am the holder of the Fier, meaning I have the ability to control fire.

The other kingdoms were; Furchus, with their ability to control minds, Culn and their ability to control nature, Dusch and their wisdom, Mulken and their control over the air, Tura and their ability to control the water and last of all, the Terra lands where the forever banished reside.

What else? I couldn’t remember anymore. Everything was hazy. Where was my mother? My father?  My cousin Markus the crown prince?

I breathed in some air and the fog in my mind cleared slightly. I gasped in some more air until the fog had almost completely dissapitated.

Then I hear voices.

I sensed cold metal under my hands. I tentatively projected my mind upwards and looking down, saw my physical being lying down on a metal table. There were two men standing on the other side of the room, muttering amongst themselves.