Declaration of War

Helllloooo peoples!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe if took like 3 days to get 80 views but it doesn’t matter coz people are still reading it!!!!!!!!

EEEEkkkkkk.

Anyhoo, the hols are probably at the highest peak right now so go out and partttyyyyy ;)I hear the city is busy right now

Kkekekekekeke

Also, a lot of my chappies end with cliffhangars which I luv coz it makes me thirst for more so…….

Read

Vote

Comment

Fan

And Promoottee!!!!!

Plez!!! Help me promote!!!!!

*sobs in desperation

AND REMEMBER, FANNING GETS A DEDI

 ;)

JJANA WANG T3T

Chapter 11

“What? No! I don’t have all the powers! Only fire!” I gasped.

Shaking his head sadly, he looked at me in the eye. “You don’t remember do you? You were too young.”

I frowned “What happened?”

“When you were seven, you learnt the Sparkan anthem. I taught you.” He smiled at the distant memory. “One day, one of the Mulken Ambassadors attempted to kidnap you.  When I taught you the song, I told you that whenever you were scared, you should sing the song to bring you courage.  When you were kidnapped, you sang the song day and night.”

I couldn’t help but interrupt him at that point. “How do you know that?”

“When we found you, you said to me ‘I sang the anthem day and night so that I wouldn’t get scared.’ At that, point I began to have my suspicions. You’re parents of course tried to prove me wrong but I could tell that they too knew that there was a chance that I was correct. Do you know how we found you?” He didn’t wait to let me answer. “The man combusted when he was in the room he had hidden you in.”

I turned cold.

It couldn’t be.

The song didn’t tell people to self ignite.

I sang it in my mind

“We live for the warmth and the sun

The source of all life,

Take our soul, heart and mind,

For the fire within us shall burn

Look up to our saviour,

And bow for your shall burn

With the power of

Sparka, the land on the rise!”

“No,” I whispered to myself.

“We had hoped it was simple coincidence but when you told me about the rhyme today, I knew that it was true.”

“If it’s true, why haven’t the other powers manifested?” I asked, using this fact as a final straw to keep me from drowning in my pull of horror and despair.

He broke the straw without even a hesitation. “Well, different powers manifest at different ages. Furchian powers manifest at the age of around seven while Dusch powers come at around the age of ten. The powers of the elements do not have a specific age but they always come in the same order; fire, earth, water and air.”

“So if this prophecy is true, what does it mean?” I asked, dreading the answer.

Viridin smiled grimly.

“War.”

DUH DUH DUUUUUHHHHHHH

SO….THIS BIGGEST problem is now introduced

War!!!!!

The biggest thing we fear in life.

War; the death of countless innocents, bribery, kidnapping and so much more!!!!

Read on to find out more in the thrilling story : “the gifted revenger”

Lawl

So

Read

Vote

Comment

And Promote!!!!

Wooohhhoooo

JJANA WANG T3T