Historical review

Helloooo peopeles!!!!

I’m disappointed!!!!! I had to wait a few days for you to reach 420 which is too long for me to wait!!!!!! Also, I didn’t receive any feedback on whether you guys wanted pics so…I decided that I wouldnt...I almost went into depression from lack of feedback and views *sigh

Anyhooo… school is coming up soon an I may sound like a nerd…which i..kinda…am… but im uber excited!!!!! I get to see my frwends, make myself a nuisance and so much more!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

And pleaz don’t make me wait as long but our next goal is……500!!!! Wooohhhh… the semi golden number

Bull yeh!!!!

And so..

Read

Comment

Vote

And Promote!!!!!!!

JJANA WANG T3T

Chapter 10

Smiling, I ran up to the old man on the gold throne and threw my arms around him. Laughing, he hugged me back and his deep heavy rumbling laugh echoed around the room. Stepping back, I urged the six others over. “Belvin, Brett, Marn, Gred, Nefile and Scanva. This is His Royal Highness, Viridin.” I said, introducing the respective people.

After the introductions, I was about to Tell Viridin what had happened but he gestured for me to remain silent. “Perhaps we should continue our discussion in my private chambers. Parewith, show them to their rooms. I would like to talk to Elexandra privately.” The servan bowed his head and led the six others away. Viridin and I headed to his private chambers and when we were both settled, I told him everything that had happened.

The whole time I was speaking, Viridin didn’t comment, simply nodding his head and making the occasional mental notes. At the end of my recount, I asked him “Why were we put under arresnt?”

“Well dear, the Furchian monarchy has informed all the other kingdoms that since you are a prisoner o war, there is to be a mass reward for you to be brought back. I have sent all my best lawyers to search for loopholes but unfortunately, there have been none.”

“There is another question I would like to ask you.”

“Well, ask away, and I shall try my best to answer all of them.” He said.

“Thankyou. When we were at the hotel, I came upon a fortune teller named the Speaker and she sang me a rhyme.” I handed him the parchment.

He studies the parchment for a while in silence, his forehead scrunched up, his fingers tracing the lines and his lips mouthing the words and then, he looked at me.” Do you remember what happened two million years ago when the world was young and the seven kingdoms had only just been established?” I shook head slightly embarrassed; my history wasn’t my best subject. “Two million years ago, there was a princess from Dusch. The special thing about her was that she held all the powers of the seven kingdoms. She was the first to ever hold such a powerful skill and everyone wanted it. Furcha laid war on Dusch and stole the princess, attempting to harness her power. She escaped to Sparka. Sparka welcomed her and with our kingdoms  fought Mulken and Furcha. Halfway through the war, the princess killed herself.”

“How is related to me?” I asked, both confused and slightly dreading the answer.

He looked directly at me.

“It looks like we have another this time.”

Duh duh duuuuhhhh!!!!!

Sooo…. Apparently Elexandra has all the powers!!! Woooohhhh but…. Why hasn’t she used them… also, who is Largon… wait to read the next chapter for all the answers..

So..

Read

Comment

Vote

Fan

And Promote!!!!
Woooottt!!!

JJANA WANG T3T