the first rhyme

Hi peoples!!!! The aim for 200 views has been achieve and now, I present to you, aim number two, 350 views!!!! So, please keep reading but I’ll just add that 320 views is good enough for me.

But that doesnt really amtter...

Anyhoo…this chapter is gonna be very very important so take note!!!!

So

Read

Comment

Fan

And promote!!!!

JJANA WANG T3T

Chapter 8

Standing in front of the hotel door, I gestured for the other six to be quiet. Then, I walked in. Putting on my best smile ever in my whole acting career, which is pretty much non-existent, I said, “Hi sir, I’m in need of four bedrooms with meals for a night.”

Frowning at me, he grumbled, “That’ll be two Fuller.” Passing the notes over grudgingly, I walked up the stairs with the four keys.”

After we had all settles in our respective rooms, we gathered in my room to review our next step. We were currently in Seria, a town on the borders of Furchis and Culn. It was a quaint town full of hotels to choose from. Our food had almost run out and our clothes encased in dirt from our travels in the forest and woodland.  There was a bath house in the town and we decided to have a soak and then to buy new clothes and equipment.

As I soaked in the steaming bath, I let the layers of grime and dirt peel off. I tried to relax my busy mind but everytime I was close, my mind continued thinking back to the incident at my castle. Who had smothered my mouth? I knew Stelath was the Crown prince of Furchia and one of the rare crown princes who also had the power in them but who was this new Largon?

I was also unfortunate it enough to have met Stelath when I was seven and I remembered him as being one of the most impolite and self centred. I hate him. Escpecially now.

Stepping out of the hot water, I dried myself and put on the new clothes I had bought. Throwing my old clothes in the bin, I walked out of the bath house, nodding politely at the receptionist.

Strolling down the street, I fingered my damp hair which was now back to it’s natural shade of bright red. On the street, there were masses and masses of small tents set up with a variety of different stores from fuit stands to totem poles. Smells assaulted my nose making it twitch uncomfortably. Almost halfway down the street, a geriatric lady gestured for me to go over to her.

“I am a seer. My name is Dicentis meaning the speaker for I speak the future. This morning, I received a dream telling me to sing this song to the first maiden I saw today with red hair,” she rasped. “The song has absolutely no meaning to me but it may for you:

“Two million years comes back, yes she,

The Madonna, the Queen, the messenger of Grace.

Her hair ablaze, her eyes like aloe grass,

Her voice all alluring, her touch healing so.

Escaped twice does she from the Fake king,

finds peace for a while until she meets me.

Find my twin sister, at the Green palace will she be,

The second rhyme will she sing, as it follows me…”

Her eyes cleared as if coming out of a trance and gestured for me to shoo.

I scrambled all the way back to my hotel, my mind a whirl of thoughts. What did the song mean and why was the Madonna, the creator of life, the bringer of fire mentioned?

I hoped the men back at the hotel could make more sense of it then I did.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rhyme is very very important and there will be more in the story but the rhymes when put together will tell the whole story of Elexandra’s story. You soon realise how deep the story is.

Anyway,

Read

Vote

Comment

And Promote!!

JJANA WANG T3T