heading to Culenica

Hellooo peoples!!!!!!

I’m happy coz I have had more views since yesterday by fifty and even though its not 200 hundred yet, I wanna update so, I did.

This chapter is gonna be pretty short and just a filler coz the next chapter has a veryveryvery important occurance so I wanna provide more motivation for readers…

Anyhoo,

Read

Comment

Vote

Fan

And promote!!!!

Plez!!!!!!

JJANA WANG T3T

Chapter 7

The next morning as the six of us- Marn was still sulking, sat next to the extinguished fire, and planned our next move. Chewing on some dried meat, I told them about my plans to travel to Culn. Scanva, one of the other men nodded. “That’s a good idea, wasn’t your great-great grandfather the prince of Culn before?” I nodded. We then decided to leave as soon as possible and to make a direct path to Culenica, the capitol of Culn.

One of the younger boys came up to me, I think his name was Nefile.

“What about your hair?” he asked.

“Oh, it’ll go away after I wash it.” I replied. Everyone then left to packup. Within minutes, everyone was prepared to leave except for Marn. I kicked dirt over the camp fire remains and stomped over towards Marn’s tent. “ Get up now and pack up!” I screamed at him “We’re going in five minutes!” When he didn’t respond, I whispered “Well, we’’ll leave you here alone with the dark wizards and you’ll have to fend for yourself with no weapons or food.”

He shot up into a sitting position and immediately began packing. Watching him as he packed, I noticed that he had three swords, a knife and a pistol. He couldn’t fight and yet he had all this armour. When he made a sound of pitiful annoyance when I took his weapons, I glared at him ,quite pointedly, and he looked away.

Leaving him to his packing, I spread out the weapons on the ground and told the five other men to come over. I already had a knife and a sword so I wouldn’t need another. I gave Gred the pistol, Brett the man who had offere me his tent the knife and left the swords for the other three. Smiling, Gred murmured ,”You could tell I’ve used one of these before.”

“You’re and ex-soldier,” I grinned.

Looking over to Brett, I said, I’ll teach you how to use the knife.”

“What about Marn?” spoke up Belvin 

Frowning, I said ,”he has his armour.”

Marn joined us quite a while later, still grumbling and the seven of us started heading south for Culenica.

Ok, that was the shortest one ive ever written but not to worry, the next one is the most important so far. Its gonna provide us with a bit more information on what the whole story is gonna be about so read!!!!

Anyhoo,

Read

Comment

Fan

Vote

And promote!!

JJANA WANG T3T