He Made His Own Sandwich

Knock Knock

»What...um...« I yawned and dozed off.

Knock Knock

»Who...« I slowly opened my tired eyes, only to see Lucas slobbering all over his cute face. »Crap!« I almost yelled and jumped into the sitting position.

»Ughm...« Lucas groaned.

If he's in here, then...Mom!

»Skye?« I heard her saying from the other side of the door. What is she doing? She never comes to my room.

»Hide!« I said to Lucas and covered him with my fluffy covers.

»What...« He groaned again and tried to come back to the surface, but I pushed his head back under the blanket.

»Um, yes?« I asked with my morning voice, which was cracking from this weird surprise.

»Oh, okay« She said, and gently opened the door. »you're up.«

»Well, now I am.« I commented sarcastically.

»Sorry.« She smiled. Wait, she smiled?! 

»Mom...you're acting weird...even for you. Is there something you want?« I asked, questionably. Damn it, did she figure it out? Does she know I'm hiding this devil child here?! I tried not to look so guilty and pushed Lucas even deeper under the covers. He slowly slid his hand across my naked stomach and gently kissed the side of my hips. The feeling of his warm, inviting lips on my bare skin startled me. What is that idiot doing?!

»No...« She looked around the room. »Just checking up on you.« Checking up on me? Since when?

»Well, as you see, I'm okay.« I grabbed the side of my blanket because the monster in my bed started touching my belly-button, lingeringly circling around it with his slightly scraped fingers and I could even feel his hot breath on my hips. Goddess, I'm gonna blackout.

»Yes.« She pierced me with her familiar no clue look. »Your room smells like tobacco products.«

Tobacco...Oh, she means cigarettes! »Um yeah, it must be my clothes! See, some of my friends smoke, so the smoke gets into my clothes, and now my room smells.« That's it, no more smoking under my window for Mr. Morning pervert! I snapped out of my anger as he softly bit into my skin. Seriously?! Who bites people just like that?

»Alright.« She stared at me with a blank expression. »But don't experiment with them because they will kill you. Every cigarette takes away seven minutes of your life. And then you die.«

»Got it.« I smiled at her weirdness.

»Good.« She tried to smile back. »I will be leaving for work now.«

»Bye.« I awkwardly waved at her as she closed the door.

 I waited for her to leave the apartment and then grabbed the covers and threw them on the floor. »What the hell are you doing?!« 

»What?« He grinned and bit his tender lips. »I was only playing.« Evil spark, that kind that only bad boys have, shined in his eyes as he kissed my belly-button.

»You don't, um, play when my mom is in the room...« I sputtered.

»She's not here now...« He mumbled into my skin, tracing patterns with his fingers, delicately moving up my torso.

»I know, but...« I shook a little. Half from being scared of unknown, half from excitement. I wanted him, I mean I didn't want him, I mean I didn't know...why was everything so foggy, why was my heart beating so fast I felt veins pounding against my skin, why were my knees weak if I wasn't standing, why was I not able to catch my breath?