Richard

Blair Waldorf: Do you…'like' me?

Chuck Bass: Define like…

Blair Waldorf: You have got to be kidding me.

Chuck Bass: How do you think I feel? I can't sleep! I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach…fluttering.

Yeah Lucas Dashwood, how do you think I feel? I can't sleep, so I use all of my nights to watch Gossip Girl, I feel sick, I can hardly eat… And I do feel something fluttering in my stomach…butterflies. No, forget butterflies, I feel the entire zoo inside my stomach!

A few days had passed since the accident and Jimmy still didn't remember me. Lucas keeps me posted with text messages, only they are not always about Jimmy, sometimes he just writes – eat.

One simple word. Eat.

If only it'd be that easy. If only I'd have passion for food. I am doing my best, though.

Lucas. My dark angel. My god of love. My Amor. My bad habit.

Ugh! Can I stop thinking about you?! I buried my face into the soft pillow and screamed.

Can I get pass that 'escort' thing?

Yes, it's already in the past. He did a bad thing, he knows that, he had no choice, he won't do it again. Said inner voice number one.

But what if he betrays you? What if he doesn't keep his promise? What if he leaves? When has ever, anyone cared for you? Really cared? People tend to make promises they can't keep… Besides what do you even know about him? How do you know you can trust a guy like him? Said inner voice number two.  

What do I know about Lucas Dashwood…

He liked animals. Well, he liked Ash. 

He had a tattoo in memory of his mother. His mother was dead.

He was broken inside…like me, only different. Maybe if we both pick up our broken pieces, we can put them together and make one, whole thing…

He didn't use perfume. He smelled of cigarette smoke and washing powder. It was a good smell.

He wore a black leather jacket and drove a bike.

He liked Game of Thrones.

He liked collecting seashells.

He didn't smile often. Sometimes he got sad…or angry.

Sometimes he was a pervert.

He made the most disgusting tea in the world. Ew, just ew.

He quoted Shakespeare and Kurt Cobain.

He said fuck a lot.

And he was drop dead gorgeous.

Can I trust a man like him? I don't know.

Is he a bad person? Definitely not.

Do I…love him? …

I got startled by someone knocking on my bedroom window. Ash lifted her little fluffy head a bit and yawned, but went to sleep right afterwards. Great. Maybe I should buy a guard dog. I slowly walked towards the window and stared into the night. Everything was devoured by darkness. Even the moon was hiding her pale face behind the heavy clouds. I reached for the cold, metal window handle and turned it to the left…A gush of ice cold air blew into my room…there was no one there.

»Hey.« I suddenly heard a familiar voice next to me. My heart skipped a beat so fast, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

»Lucas!« I clenched the shirt on my chest. »What's with you being all serial killer like in the middle of the night? Can't you knock on the door like normal people? At a decent hour, of course.« I got frustrated with him.