Ana

Did he just Shakespeare me?

»I mean,« He lowered his voice in a nice way. »why do you think she's perfect? Because she looks like some stupid ideal, something that is praised in those dumb magazines?« He shook his head and smirked. »I like your windswept hair, even if you think it's frizzy, I like that you don't wear as much make-up like other girls, hell I'm thrilled that you're not one of those girls with raccoon eyes! I like that one of your teeth is slightly pointy, like a vampire…« He smiled, showing his dimple.

I licked up and across my teeth, and he was right. The third one from the left was slightly pointy. Funny, people don't usually notice that.

 »I like your eyes…that are not blue, nor green, but in-between. First comes a ring of green, then sky blue…Fuck, I even like your dorky clothes!« He laughed and tucked on my over-size sweater. »I love how your heart skips a beat every time I come closer to you…« He grabbed the bottom of my sweater and pulled me closer towards him. »I love it when you mumble because you're so nervous, I love it when I make you blush, I love how you're not like everyone else…«

»Akhm,« I tried talking back and not just standing there, staring at him like a complete idiot. »I…I most certainly am not like everyone, I am the least like…you know. And I also hate high heels, not because they aren't beautiful piece of art, it's just, um, they hurt you know, I mean it hurts my legs if I try walking in them, and besides I get ridiculously tall if I try them on, I know that because I tried…« Great, now I was rambling like a squirrel on crack.

»I like that you're tall. It's easier to kiss you. I mean, as long as you're not taller than me.« Lucas smirked.

Maybe he's right. About the tall thing, I mean I am closer to his lips…one step closer to heaven.

»I love your full, sweet lips…« He brushed my lower lip with his thumb »But most of all, Skye Monroe, I love it when you smile. Because you make my heart skip a beat.« And then he kissed me. As simple as that.

After his lips let go of mine, I stared deep into his dark eyes and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. »Will you be my boyfriend?«

His eyes widened in surprise. He tilted his head, confused, and for once I wasn't the one who was blushing. »Um, well, I thought it was a guys job to ask such a question, I mean if you get engaged a guy always asks…«

»That's not true. Pink, the singer, asked her guy to marry her.«

»Yeah?« He lifted one of his eyebrows.

»Mhm, she was standing on the side of the race track, and when her boyfriend drove by she lifted a huge poster, saying will you marry me? Though, I think she almost killed someone…«

He burst out laughing.

»What?«

»Who knew that you would be the one asking that question…« He said.

»Well…?«

»Huh?« He acted stupid.

»Well, um, what is your answer?« I swallowed.

»Hm…there are a few demands of my own, before I make my decision…« He gave me that naughty smile of his.

»Like what?« I sighed and crossed my arms.

»I demand…good-morning and good-night kisses, and a lot of them in-between of course,« He taped his lips with his index finger, thinking heavily. »I want to hold your hand in public, I want to make dorky photos with you, I want…I want, well I want you. All. To myself.« The bastard smiled.