Pancake-a-la-Dashwood

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing&awesome&beer drinking friend. Because life suck sometimes. But maybe not tomorrow. :) 

 I was in the middle of a perfectly good dream, when suddenly sunlight sneaked through the drapes and blinded me with its brightness. Feeling disgruntled, I tried to pull the covers over my head, smelling the familiar scent of washing powder and cigarettes. Last night events popped into my head, making me realize that I wasn't alone in this bed. 

Lucas moaned for more sleep, hugging me around the waist, pulling me closer. I felt the hot breath escaping his lips, touching the back of my neck, his strong hand clenching around my hips, warm fingers accidentally brushing against my bare skin, and his…there was something poking me in the back of my thigh…what the hell was that?

I jumped out of the bed like something bit me, tripping over Ash, who decided to sleep on the floor, knocking over some books from my table.

Lucas lifted his head, hardly opening one eye as the devilish light of the sun danced over his face, giving me a death stare. »What the fuck are you doing?« He growled with his morning voice.

»Y…Your, umm…« I lowered my sight towards the bulge in his pants and quickly looked in the other direction, crazily blushing.

He rolled his eyes, covering himself with my pink covers. »For fuck's sake, virgin Mary…« He growled again, burying his face into a fluffy pillow.

»Do I leave through the window?« He mumbled into the pillow.  

»What?« I asked, confused.

He sighed and turned his face towards me. »So your mom won't see me.« His hair was a mess, covering his eyes, standing straight up, tangled in various places. But even like that he looked cute.

»Oh, um, she left for the market square. You can leave through the door, I…I mean you don't have to go now, she won't be back for a few hours.« I said, nervously, my voice still a little croaky from the sleep. I don't know why, I just didn't feel like kicking him out, yet.

»Well, if that's the case,« He smirked »than I could really use a shower.«

A dirty thought occurred in my mind, of why he needed that shower for. Hot, red blush exploded on my cheeks and I tried to hide it by turning away, picking up books from the floor. »Sure,« I said calmly »the second door on the left.«

Suddenly I felt his diabolical presence behind my back. »Don't worry lil' kitty,« I swear I could feel him grinning »I won't dishonour your bathroom.« He whispered in my ear, making me blush even harder.

I really couldn't understand why does he make my heart race so fast. He was obnoxious, rude, impulsive and cute…I shook my head, trying to get rid of those stupid thoughts. There is no way I like Lucas Dashwood! I threw myself onto my bed and curled up under the soft blanket. It was still so warm and cozy, everything drenched with his scent…It was a really great smell.

Meow. Ash climbed underneath the covers and squeezed next to me. I brushed her little, soft grey head and she tried catching my fingers with her fluffy, white mittens. »There's no way, right?« I whispered. Great, I'm talking to the cat. Again.

I heard somebody unloading the dishes in the kitchen. Was my mom home already?

Shit!

I ran to the kitchen, having no idea how I'm going to stall her, or how I'm going to get Lucas out of the house.

When I came to the kitchen I saw the weirdest thing. Lucas was  standing at the stove, holding a frying pan.

Wearing only a blue towel around his hips.