Chapter 4 - Saving Rosinante (Corazon) Part 2

"Who's that and what happened to him?" Shanks asks walking over to the bed.

"That's a friend and he got shot... multiple times." I say and Shanks stares at me.

"You get to help move him to the bar's guest room." Luffy says smiling up at Shanks and I have to hold back my laughs at the what the hell look Shanks gains.

"Please Shanks. There's no way Me, Belle, or Luffy could carry him without agitating his wounds." Makino asks and I spot the red that lightly dusts Makino's cheeks when she asks him. I hide the smile I have underneath my hand before frowning when what Makino says sinks in. I can totally get him back to the bar without agitating his wounds, I got him on the ship doing that.

"Sure thing Makino." Shanks says with a light blush on his face as well and I roll my eyes at them before allowing Luffy to climb onto my back again. Shanks carefully picks up Rosinante and I hand Luffy the bag to carry since I'm carrying him. Makino holds open the door for Shanks and us before closing it behind us. I lead the way back to the Party Bar which was busy with noise thanks to Shanks' crew most likely. I hold open the door this time while Makino leads Shanks behind the counter and up to the spare room. As soon as they entered the bar fell silent.

"Hey guys." Luffy calls when I enter waving at the crew from my back. "This is Belle, Belle these are the guys."

"Hey," I say waving before following after Makino and leaving the bar in silence. I walk into the room where Rosinante was now laying on the bed and Shanks was inspecting Rosinante.

"Those are bullet wounds." Shanks says and I drop the bag on the ground by the door before walking over.

"Yeah, all his wounds are either from swords or bullets. I did say he got shot earlier." I say checking to see if his injuries are agitated.

"Where'd he get them, let alone who is he?" Shanks asks.

"Not important at the moment." I say turning to look at Luffy. "Do you want to come with me on my trip Luffy? Or do you want to stay here with Shanks?" I ask looking at the boy who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"I can come with you? Wait, how long is the trip going to be?" Luffy asks me and I nod.

"Yes you can and I'm planning about a week or two for the trip." I say and Luffy looks over at Shanks.

"How long's your next voyage going to be?" Luffy asks.

"About two weeks." Shanks says looking confused.

"I'll come with you." Luffy says smiling his wide smile and I smile back.

"Go grab your stuff then. We're heading out in a couple minutes then." I say and Luffy jumps off my back before rushing off to get his stuff.

"Be careful Belle and don't let Luffy get into trouble. Also look out for yourselves and don't let anyone hurt Luffy." Makino says looking at me.

"Wait, you're just going to let them go like that. The sea isn't the place for two kids to be wandering around by themselves." Shanks says staring at Makino in shock.

"Belle can handle it, she's been disappearing off into the sea every few months and been coming back perfectly fine, plus any danger she comes upon she could easily handle it." Makino says looking a bit green from the memory of the last pirate group who wasn't so nice that came here.

"These are still two children." Shanks says and I turn to glare at him.

"I've been out on the seas half my life. I think I can handle it. Can you look after him for me and this bag has the rest of his stuff in it?" I ask Makino and point at the bag beside the door.