Chapter 13 - Meeting the Revolutionaries and Dropping Things Off

-Meeting the Revolutionaries and Dropping things off for Sabo-

"Stupid engine." I mumble as I stand on the seat of the jet ski while scanning the horizon for any ships or islands. I had just entered the East Blue about a minute ago before the engine in the jet ski died out. I spot a ship slightly off in the distance making its way over this way.

"Hey, over here." I holler nice and loud that I could have probably rivaled Luffy's yell. I hear some noise pick up from the ship and I assume they heard me since they start heading towards me a little faster.

"I hope they aren't fucking assholes. I don't want to waste any bullets on them." I say as I check that my guns are loaded and within reach just in case. When I look back towards the ship I notice it's a lot closer than before and that it has a very familiar dragon bowsprit.

"Do you need a hand?" Ivankov asks as the ship pulls up beside me.

"I do, the damn thing decided to die on me." I say giving the jet ski a small kick and I can see Ivankov looking at it suspiciously with a slight curiosity.

"Ve can give you a lift somevhere or maybe if you have a specific place in mind and it's close to our route ve could drop you off there." Ivankov says and I hear a sound of protest come from the deck.

"No complaining. It's just a child." Ivankov says looking back at the one's who complained I guess and I just roll my eyes.

"A lift would be appreciated." I say and Ivankov nods before lowering a ladder down. I climb onto it before reaching back and grabbing the jet ski. I climb up to the deck and set the jet ski down ignoring the surprised looks from the others.

"You guys are heading through the Calm Belt, right?" I ask looking at Ivankov who was knocked out of his surprise by my question.

"Yes, ve are. vhy?" Ivankov asks.

"Then you're going right past where I need to go." I say and I notice a lot of people looking at the jet ski. "I need to bring this with so I can figure out what went wrong with it."

"Ve're are ve bringing you exactly?" Ivankov asks and I see one of the others brought a map over.

"This island right here." I say pointing it out on the map and slip a tracking chip onto Ivankov at the same time.

"Ve can easily bring you there." Ivankov says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't you be checking with the guy in charge before saying that?" I ask.

"Dragon von't care and in that case, shouldn't you be more vorried about a group of strangers giving you a ride." Ivankov says.

"I'll just shoot you if you try something but I know you guys won't." I say and I sense a strong presence walk out of a cabin with a familiar one following behind cautiously.

"How can you be so sure?" Dragon asks walking over with a heavily bandaged Sabo behind him and I really have to stop myself from stealing a boat to go murder the sons of bitches who did that to my brother.

"The Revolutionaries aren't into hurting civilians for no reason so I think I'm good." I say getting narrowed eyes from everyone except Sabo.

"How do you know that? No one should know that we're in the East Blue right now." Dragon says and before I can say anything Sabo speaks up.

"Don't bother she's not going to say." Sabo says and everyone looks at him before he realizes he spoke. "I don't know why I said that."

"Probably because you always say it when someone asks how I know something." I say shrugging as I pull a sandwich from my bag and start munching on it.