Chapter 15 - Saving Otohime

Luffy's 9, Jimbei's 36, Belle's 14

"Excuse me," I say as I make my way through the crowd of merfolk and soon enough I find myself in front of everyone. I keep my Haki open for when the shot's about to be fired and a second later the petition box catches fire. I sense the moment Hody pulls the trigger and pull out my dagger as I rush forward towards the Queen. I hear people cry out in alarm probably thinking that I was going to assassinate their beloved Queen. I weave through the soldiers that try to stop me and skid to a stop near Otohime but facing away. I swing my dagger and hit the bullet that was aimed at Otohime.

"Grab them." The head soldier says and next thing I know I have six soldiers piled on top of me. I let out a wheeze from the new weight and the Queen stops forward.

"Let them up." Otohime says and the soldiers look surprise.

"He was aiming to assassinate you though my Queen." The minister of the right says but the queen shakes her head.

"That wasn't the case now was it. Your heart holds no evil intent towards me and if I'm not mistaken then you also cut this bullet in half." Otohime says holding up half the bullet.

"I actually managed to slice it in half?" I ask and Otohime nods. "Oh yeah, I've been working on that forever. I never thought I'd actually get that down."

"Let the child up will you." Otohime asks and the soldiers blink in surprise before letting me up.

"I can breathe again." I say taking in a deep breath as I sit up and cross my legs.

"Sorry about that. Can you take off your hood?" Otohime asks sitting down in front of me and I lower the hood of my cloak.

"How old are you girl?" The minister of the right asks.

"I'm fourteen at the moment." I say shocking most people there.

"Where are your parents?" Otohime asks.

"They're dead." I say shrugging and itching my leg which gives everyone there a clear view of my human body.

"You're human." Prince Fukaboshi says in slight surprise and I nod.

"Yeah I'm human." I say picking up my dagger from where it had fallen and putting it away before standing up.

"What's your name child?" Otohime asks.

"My name's Belle." I say and Otohime stands up as well.

"Thank you for saving my life Belle." Otohime says and I nod my head towards her.

"You're welcome and I apologize for this in advance." I say and she tilts her head slightly in confusion.

"What are you apologizing in advance for?" Otohime asks.

"For kidnapping you." I say grabbing her arm and tossing her over my shoulder. I jump unto a nearby roof and turn to face everyone who was gathered.

"Let go of the Queen, what do you want?" The minister of the right yells.

"Mother," The three princes and Shirahoshi yell. My face softens and I look at the four children.

"I'm sorry but I must do this. I'll bring her back in ten years; I apologize for taking your mother from you and Shirahoshi," I look at the Princess who now has her brothers surrounding her, "You may wish to keep your voice in check, it is a powerful one." I say confusing everyone except Otohime and I head towards the spot I have my boat docked. This one has a temporary sail hooked up so I can ride the currents needed to reach Fishman Island and I had it coated again as soon as I reached Fishman Island knowing that I would have to leave quickly I enter the cabin and set Otohime down in the spare bedroom.