Chapter 11 - Makino/Garp's Visit & Moving Out

A.N.

I don't know if this is just in the anime or not. I can't recall at the moment. It was probably briefly visited in the manga and expanded in the anime.

-Makino/Garp's Visit-

"Hey Makino." I say walking out the door to see Dadan on the ground in front of her.

"Hey Belle, where's Luffy at?" Makino asks and I just point to the door where Luffy runs through a second later to hug Makino.

"You two look like you're doing well. It's been six months, we got worried and decided to see how you're doing." Woop Slap says.

"Oh mayor." Luffy says.

"Don't tell Garp-san about this." Makino says and I shake my head knowing it won't work since he's gonna show up later on.

"Still, it's hard to believe that you're living with mountain bandits." Woop Slap says.

"You got a problem with that?" Dadan asks.

"Damn right I do. Don't talk to me like that you damn bandit." Woop Slap yells at her.

"What? Are all the citizens of Foosha Village like this?" Dadan asks yelling back.

"It's just him that does this. He doesn't like anything that can bring a bad reputation to the town." I say and Dadan turns to look at me.

"Then shouldn't he dislike you?" Dadan asks looking at me.

"What? Little ole innocent me?" I question giving off the most innocent smile and aura I could.

"Don't go accusing Belle of this. Sure, she blows herself and some of the town up most of the time she was there but she still gave us a good reputation." Woop Slap says.

"I've got presents for you two. I expect Garp-san didn't think about stuff like this." Makino says digging around in her basket. "Ta dah some new clothes."

"Awsome." Luffy yells.

"I'm glad you like it. I can adjust the size so you two come over here too. Alright?" Makino asks looking over to where Ace and Sabo are standing in the doorway. Sabo easily comes over but Ace takes some persuading.

"Thanks Makino," I say when she hands me the neatly folded cargo pants that had a simple grey t-shirt folded on top. "By the way has the windmill blown up again?" I ask as she moves her attention to fitting the boys.

"No, it seems to be going strong. Are you going to check on it soon?" Makino asks and I slide off the current pair of pants I was wearing.

"I might come down tomorrow to check on it." I say sliding on the new pants.

"Hey don't change in the middle of the clearing." Sabo yells from where he's sitting and I spot Luffy sitting beside him.

"I thought you didn't like showing your scars." Luffy says as I slide my shirt over my head leaving me in just pants and a bra.

"I'm fine with showing them I just don't want anyone asking about them really." I say turning to look at the boys and I notice the two older ones have blushes on their faces.

"You're telling me she doesn't bring a bad reputation to your town?" I hear Dadan yell pointing at me and I shrug.

"She doesn't do that in town and her windmill brings us a better reputation so it evens out even if she did bring a bad reputation which she doesn't." Woop Slap says and I shake my head before throwing my shirt back on.