Chapter 1 - Start of the Story Part 1

Hi

   So I have a new story for One Piece fans. It's about a girl names Belle who used to be a nurse before retiring and becoming a mercenary. She had her own gang of mercenaries and then she ends up dying only to wake in the body of a nine year old in the One Piece Universe. She's found by marines who try to decide what to do with her and Garp finds out. He takes her back to Foosha where she ends up living with Luffy and she starts putting her plans in motion to save people. The whole thing will be written in Belle's perspective (I might change that later but for now that's how it'll be and now onto the first chapter of a new adventure).

-

--

---

--

-

-Start of Story-

I pull against the steel spikes that hold me against the cement wall. Tears stream down my checks as I scream my lungs out at them to stop as I try my hardest to get loose but to no avail. I continue yelling at them to stop it and that I'll do whatever they want if they just stopped. Even as my throat goes raw I continue to yell to the best of my abilities at them to quit it but after another five minutes my screams stop and I stare at the scenery before me. Bodies lay all over the floor of the old cement factory we were currently. Each body has a gag covering the mouth and almost all of them have at least two limbs that bend a way that shouldn't be possible. I notice one of the bodies fingers twitch before their head slowly raise to look at me and their hand reaches out towards me.

"Condottieri (Fancy way of saying boss)," The man says and I start screaming again when a foot places it's self onto his back pressing him flat to the ground.

"Looks likes the second in command is tougher than we thought." The man who owns the foot says pulling a gun out from the back of his jeans before aiming it at the head below him and he fires one quick shot into the back of the head. I freeze again before more tears start falling for my fallen gang, my fallen family.

"You bastards." I mutter over and over as I start losing all sense of feeling. I yank my left arm forward not even feeling the spikes go right through my arm. I do the same to my right arm before pulling the spikes out of my legs easily thanks to the adrenaline and rage that races through my body. I keep a hold of two of the spikes to use as knives. I rush forward and slam the point of one of the spikes into the man's neck who just shot one of my oldest and one of my first family members. I rip the spike back out and a stream of blood starts flowing uncontrollably from the wound. Some of the blood splatters onto me but I don't notice it considering the blood that is flowing from the ten holes I have in my body thanks to the spikes.

"Looks like we're gonna have to fight Nefarious Belle." One of the other twelve men standing in the room says as he pulls out his gun. Everything seems to slow down to me as he aims the gun at me and I hear the sound of the safety being pulled back but before he can even place his finger on the trigger a spike has wedged its self right between his eyes. I don't feel the pain from the bullets that hit me as my eyes focus in on the fat man who's behind all of this, behind this mascaraed just because I refused to do a job for him. I pull the spike out of the dead man's head before rushing forward towards the man who I wish to kill with every living cell in my body.

I quickly flip backwards over the sword that was aimed at my back and slam a spike into the back of the guy's head. I land on my legs crouched low to the ground and growl at the man who's still a couple feet away laughing his head off as his men surround me. I spin with a leg out taking down anyone who was within my leg range before I lung at one of the closer men and slice a nice thick line along his neck which soon enough starts spilling blood like crazy. The man drops his sword and tries to cover the wound with both hands as a scared expression covers his face. It's useless though and soon enough the man drops to his knees before face planting into the floor. I let out another growl as I lunge through the gap I just made in their formation and I run towards the head man who now has a concerned expression on his face that's laced with fear.