Chapter Thirty One

Not a word has been spoken between Carter and I since we got to the hotel. Yet he still has me close to him, so close that I can hear his heartbeat.

He is sound asleep by now, while I'm left with my ever ending thoughts. The silver bracelet on my wrist feels heavy with secrets that don't need to be kept hidden anymore. Everyone knows I'm a witch probably by now, especially after I made all the windows explode at my mom's house.

I snuggle even closer to Carter, and he mumbles a little bit in his sleep. Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if I had never been sent to find my mate. Would I have gone to regular werewolf school? Or would my parents just send me to mortal school? Obviously I probably would have never met Carter, so would I find a human to spend the rest of my life with? Would I actually be able to fall in love with him?

I can practically feel the worry lines already forming on my forehead. Carter shifts next to me and whispers, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I whisper, "Go back to sleep."

He lays his head back down, and he holds my hand softly and whispers, "Everything is going to be fine. I promise. I don't know how, but everything will work out. I love you so much and I won't ever let anything happen to you."

Author note: I will update a super long chapter before Christmas. Love you guys (:

What do u guys want to see tho in this story cause I have serious writers block