Chapter 16: "Will He Ever Remember?"

-Ray POV-

I walked outside to see Chandler shivering because of the coldness in the air.

"Hey" He said.

"Hey." I said back.

"Did he remember?" He asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Oh,alright."

"Why did you do it?" I asked him.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Bully him?"

"Tobe honest, I don't know. I think it was because I was angry with the world for taking my parents away from me. And I just wanted to find someone who was weaker than me." He said.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Once my group saw me do it, they did it. I felt so terrible for doing it to him." He said.

"You realize that he self harms because of that. Right?" I asked him.

"No, I never knew that."

"Yeah"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Do you think he'll remember?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"I hope so. I just want to be able to apologize to him, for the things I've done to him." He said.

"Come inside you two." Tyler said.

We both came inside. Everyone was just sitting around in the living room, all except Evan and Keith.

-Evan POV-

I just slumped down in my room, I felt like the worst father ever. First I drove my kid to run away, and then try to commit suicide. Now, he doesn't even remember me or anyone else. This is all my fault.

-Keith POV-

I was in my closet, sitting against the wall, crying. I felt so bad that I couldn't remember anything at all. Why did this happen to me?

"Ouch" I felt a small pain jabbing in hand.

I looked down to reveal a razor blade and a cut in my hand. Blood just trickling out of the cut.

"Why is there a razor?"

-FLASHBACK-

I sat in my room at the orphanage, thinking about how I felt alone. No one would miss me. I began to cry.

"Are you okay?" A female's voice asked.

"Uh-Yea"I said.

"I'm ---." She said, extending her hand."

"I..I'm Ke... Keith." I said, stuttering like a goon.

-END FLASHBACK-

Why can't I remember her or her name, or anything else?.

-Evan POV-

I came back out, hopefully no one would notice my puffy eyes from crying. The moment I walked back out all eyes were on me.

"Shit" I thought.

Before I could say anything, everyone just gave me one big group hug.

A few seconds after we stopped hugging...

"We'll get him to remember, I'm sure of it." Brock said.

The rest of the people seemed to agree.

"But how?" I asked them.

"It just takes time, Evan." Jonathan said.

We just sat there in silence for a minute or so.

I heard crying, everyone looked at me.

"Do you hear that?" I asked them.

"What the Fok is that?" Nogla asked.

"It sounds like Keith." Ray said.

"Let me check on him." I said, while walking away to his room.

I walked opened his door, to find him sitting in his closet crying.

-Keith POV-

My door opened...

"What's wrong?" He asked me, concern filling his face.

"I just want to remember something or someone!" I said, with more tears pouring out.

"Hey, hey, we'll get through this." He said, while pulling me into a hug. I could tell that he was trying not to cry.

"How though?" I asked him, sniffling.

"Just through time." He said.

......

A/N: I hope you all are enjoying this story. I can't believe it has over 100 reads. Sorry if this chapter seemed a little rushed. I want to quickly explain why there was a "break" between chapter 14 and 15. I just lost a little interest in this story for some reason. Just remember to leave feedback and vote (you don't have to) and remember to STAY CLASSY.

CFan23, Out!