Chapter 9: "A Day with Brock"

-Keith POV-

It's 7:00 in the morning and I heard Evan's alarm go off. So I got up and went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower for a quick shower.After than was done, I walked into the kitchen to see Evan cooking pancakes for breakfast.

"PUNCAKES!" I yelled making Evan jump and look at me. He just laughed and resumed cooking the food.

"I'm going to the rink today to play some hockey, so you'll have to goto Brock's house." Evan said.

I just replied with a sigh.

"Don't you like Brock?" Evan asked.

"Well, after considering what happened a few days ago." I mumbled, luckily Evan didn't hear me.

"Hmm?" Evan asked.

"Oh,nothing."

Evan just went back to cooking the pancakes.

-MINI TIME SKIP-

Evan just dropped me off at Brock's house. Great, this should be so much fun.

"So what do you want to do?" Brock asked me.

I just slumped down on the couch.

"Are you in a bad mood?" Brock asked.

"Yeah, sort of." I responded.

"Why?" Brock questioned.

"I don't want to talk about it, okay."

"It's about what happened a couple of days ago right?" Brock inquired.

I nodded my head with a "No DUH" expression on my face.

"I'm sorry about that." Brock said.

"How do I know that you were telling me the truth about it being a test?" I asked.

"Are you still here?" Brock asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, then there's your answer." Brock said.

I bought that as the right answer for some reason.

"So, as I asked before, what do you want to do?" Brock asked again.

"I don't know, what do you have?"

"Anything you can imagine." Brock responded.

"What movies you got?" I asked.

"Let's take a look." Brock said as he looks at the shelf full of movies.

He pulls one of the out and I read the cover.

"The Lego Movie."

"Yeah, this is a really good movie." Brock said.

He popped it in and made some popcorn. He pressed play and the movie began.

-TIME SKIP-

The movie was over and I peeked over to Brock and he managed to fall asleep. So I decided to scare him.

"Is this a good idea?" I thought. "Oh, what's the worst thing that can happen?"

So I started counting down in my head. 3.. 2.. 1..

"HOODINI!!!"I yelled.

That made Brock wake up from the sleep.

"What are you doing?" Brock asked.

I couldn't answer because I was on the floor dying from laughter.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Brock yelled.

I stopped laughing to look at his face and it was not a "pretty"face. He was PISSED off!

"Uh oh, now I did it." I thought.

I saw Brock raise his arm to scratch his head and I flinched, he noticed.

"Why did you flinch?" Brock questioned.

"I thought you were going to hit me." I responded.

"Why would you think that?" He asked me.

"Well,you got angry and all the adults I knew that got angry with me always ended up hitting me." I responded.

I'm pretty sure tears were streaming down my face, but I don't know. All I knew is that Brock had pulled me into a hug.

"These people sure love to hug a lot." I thought to myself.

"No one, will ever abuse you, as long as we're here." Brock said.

"Well, he's never met Chandler though." I thought.

Speaking of Chandler, I wonder why he hasn't bothered to bully me yet. I thought to myself.

-MINI TIME SKIP-

Evan said that he wouldn't be home until 10:00 or later. So I decided to walk home, Brock offered to give me a ride, but I turned it down. It was about 8:00 right now. While walking home, I walked past Tyler's (Wildcat) house and I saw Chandler staring at me from the porch. The next thing I know is that I'm being thrown to the ground. Chandler just starts wailing on me. After a few good punches,he ran back inside his house like a little punk. He doesn't have the guts to try to kill me, but sometimes I wish he did.

I rushed right into my house and began cleaning up my blood from my bloody nose. I ran right into my room then and started writing in a book, which lists all the times that Chandler has bullied me. I had always wondered, why did he have to pick on me, I never did anything to him... After I finished writing in my book, I pulled out my blade and started cutting away. The blood came oozing out of the freshly cut wounds. While cleaning up the blood from my arms, I thought to myself "I need to end this bullying, I don't think I can go through this again."

I fell asleep not to long after that.

...

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I think this is my favorite story I've written. If you're reading this I will accept any feedback on any chapter.