Chapter 11: "Sorry Might Not Be Enough, Part 1"

Previously: Evan slapped Keith, and now Keith ran away. Jacksepticeye found Keith and is now going to Evan's house. What will happen next? Stay tuned...

(Possible Trigger coming later in the chapter)

-Evan POV-

I heard a couple of knocks at the door and saw Sean (JSE) standing there. He looked pissed off.

"Yes Sean, how can I help you?" I said with a depressed tone.

"I need fucking answers Evan!" He shouted.

By now Brock, Lui and Nogla were standing there watching him and I.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"You know damn well about what." He said.

"It was an accident." I replied back, trying to make him believe it because it was the truth.

"Just like your funeral." He said.

I gulped, this was the first time I actually felt threatened by someone else .

"How could you do that to him, especially after promising him you wouldn't?" He questioned.

"I...It just happened. I just got too angry and I let my anger control me." I said.

Sean seemed to calm down, but not much.

"How did you know about Keith?" Lui asked.

"He's at my house." Sean responded.

"What,you never told me!?" I yelled.

"I can take you there, but I don't think it's such a good idea Evan. At least not for the night." Sean responded.

"I understand. I just want to know, is he alright?" I asked.

"Yeah,he's fine except for being out in the cold for god knows how long." Sean said.

"Well,when you leave, can you tell him I'm sorry?" I asked Sean.

He just nodded and then left.

"I did this to him, I knew I couldn't be a good father." I said.

"Man,it just happened, it's in the past. I think he'll come back." Brock said.

"What if he never comes back?" I asked with tears filling the rims of my eyes.

"He'll be back, I know it. He loves you and he needs you. You might not think so now, but trust me, he loves you." Brock said.

The other guys just nodded their heads.

-Keith POV-

I woke up feeling nice and toasty warm. I was in a house that looked very familiar to me. I began wandering the house and saw a Septiceye plush there, so I knew it was Sean's house. I wonder if he's here.

"Jack?!?"I sort of yelled, up the steps.

No response.

"Is he even here?" I thought.

I began looking around the house and noticed it was empty. That's when it hit me, that he might have went to the "asshole's house". I pulled out my phone and saw 10 unread messages and 5 missed calls.Most of which from Evan. I hate him so much, I just can't believe he would do that. Maybe I was wrong, thinking that this could be the beginning of a new fantastic life.

I went right to the bathroom and pulled it out and began slicing the fairly new scars that were present.

"FUCK!" I yelled. It hurt so much.

How could something hurt so much, yet feel so good?

I was looking in his medicine cabinet for bandages and I found some pills. They looked like sleeping pills.

"I have an idea." I thought to myself.

-JSE POV-

I was driving home with furious rage inside of me. I couldn't believe Evan hit him. I understand that he didn't mean to do it, but still. I just hope Keith's awake and alive.

MINI TIME SKIP

I had just walked into my living room and placed my jacket on the rack.I looked over to noticed that Keith wasn't laying down by the fireplace. I began to panic. Looking for Keith, I walked up the steps and heard a thud sound in the bathroom.

I rushed to the door, to find that it was locked.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled.

I rushed towards the door like a member of the SWAT team.The door flew open and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"No no no, please god NO!" I said as I rushed over to a lifeless Keith.

A/N: This is the end of Chapter 11. I hope all of my readers are enjoying it, I appreciate any kind of feedback.