Chapter 1: "A normal day"

A/N-This chapter is just getting everything set up. Also the first 3 or 4 chapters aren't written like a "normal" story and more like a script. The later chapters are written, hopefully more "normally." Anyways, enjoy the story.

-RAY'S POV-

I had just woke up to my favorite song being played.

(Favorite Song)

I was singing along until I remembered that I was sharing a room with Keith. He isn't usually in a good mood when he wakes up, so I tried to keep the noise down. I looked at him laying in his bed so peacefully. He is usually so depressed during the day, he wasn't always like that though. I remember when I first met him.

FLASHBACK(A/N- This is when Ray was 8 and she meets Keith for the first time)

I was moving my stuff around in my room, when I heard Ms. Carruthers say that I was getting a new roommate. I had sighed because the last roommate I had was such a bitch! I always though she was the devil. I couldn't believe that she had gotten adopted before me. Ms. Carruthers walked in with the new kid. There was something different about this kid, I could tell he had just lost his parents, I knew what he was going through.

"What'sup"

I had said this really loudly, which probably wasn't a good idea. I could tell that I had frightened him.

"Hi,I'm Keith."

He sort of stuttered when he said his name though.

I felt bad that I had scared him, but before I could even apologize to him,I had seen him wandering around the room. He looked through my posters, one of which was for VanossGaming. He stopped for a moment and looked at the poster as if he had seen it somewhere before. That's when I heard him mutter something under his breath.

K:Vanoss.

I had replied to that with...

"Yeah, you like him?"

He just nodded his head.

I could tell that we we're going to be friends.

END FLASHBACK

Keith is now waking up. He looked over at me and smiled. It wasn't a big smile, it was actually a pretty weak smile. However, that's more emotion than he usually shows.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Chandler and his gang walked in. These are the ones who have made Keith's life here a living nightmare. I can't believe I'm even friends with him.

C:"What's this dork doing here?"

He was talking about Keith.

K:"I was just leaving"

Keith had gotten up and started heading for the door. Before he even got to the door, Chandler had punched Keith in the gut, making him fall to the ground. Chandler was laughing at the pain he caused him.

C:"Ray, you coming?"

I didn't know how to respond except with...

"Yeah,sure."

Chandler and the group had began walking out of the room. I turned to Keith and he looked at me with a look of betrayal. I hated it when he did that.

This is the end of Chapter 1. Like I said at the beginning, this chapter was just to set up the story and to show you how their day usually starts.