Chapter 8: "It's Alright."

Previously: Keith overheard Brock and Evan talking about him, Evan said that Keith could be a burden to his life. Keith then ran away and climbed a tree, he then fell out of the tree.

FLASHBACK

-Evan POV-

Keith and I had pulled up to the house and I saw Brock and Jonathan's cars outside. We entered and Keith had gone upstairs to grab something before he went to Lui's house to hang out with Ray.

"We need to talk." Brock said with a serious look on his face.

"Okay, what about." I responded.

"Keith." Both of them said, still in the serious sounding tone.

"Alright,why?" I was curious as to why they wanted to talk about him.

"We think that he could become a burden to your life." Brock said.

I thought he was joking, so I began laughing.

"Boy, you had me going for a second. That was a good one."

"We aren't joking Evan." Brock said.

"Why would you think he could be a burden?"

"Well, he will make you spend a lot more money on things he wants and needs, making you broke."

I sat there in silence for a few seconds, thinking of a response.

"I guess he could be a burden, I never thought about it that way Brock."

And then, that's when they both looked with a shocked expression on their face, they weren't looking at me, but behind me. Keith was standing there. I felt like the biggest jackass in the world.

Keith bolted out the door, we don't even know where he went.

END FLASHBACK

-RANDOM POV-

I was strolling through the woods thinking about a new video idea and that's when I heard a branch break and screams. So, naturally I rushed over towards the sound and found someone laying on the ground.So I picked him up and rushed back towards my house. I looked down at him while running to my house and noticed that he had cuts all along his arms. I then looked at his face and knew who he was.

MINI TIME SKIP

-Evan POV-

I sat there on the couch, rocking back and forth thinking about Keith.I can't believe that happened. That's when Brock walked over to me.

"What do you want?" I said in a grouchy tone.

"Evan, they'll find him." Brock said trying to comfort me.

"How could you guys put that kind of thought into my head?"

"It was a test Evan, you were suppose to disagree with us." Jonathan responded.

"What if they don't find him."

"Evan, it's only been 4 hours." Brock said, trying to comfort me.

-Keith POV-

I woke up in a room, one that wasn't familiar to me. I don't think it's even my house. I can't even remember what happened or why my head hurts. I began wandering around the house and heard...